FOP FP easily got on day 1

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I know a lot of people are nervous about getting a FOP FP for their trip. I have a short weekend trip planned for March 16-18. I completely forgot about when the window opened and saw the email a day late. I wanted a FP for the 17, so technically it's the second day of our trip, but I got it a day late so it would be day 1 for other people. There were a lot of FP available when I booked at 7pm so way after the window opened. Not sure if this means this weekend will have low crowds, but I thought it was great I was able to get this.

We'll be there the same time and I did my FPs on Sunday, no problem with plenty of times for what I wanted. We aren't doing FoP, but no issues with anything else.

We'll be there for the music festival!

I find booking for one or two you have a lot more opening then mire then that I find even 3 there are not

I just booked mine today, arriving on the 18th of March. Got FOP for both the 18th & the 24th. I went for the 24th first and then went back and tried the 18th. No problems for either date at the times I wanted and I was booking for 6 people.

AND I just scored them on two different days, Feb 9 and 14 for 6 people. That's less than 30 days out! They must have just opened up a bunch because I checked yesterday and there was nothing.

Maybe. It's not spring break in south Florida that week. Are they extending the hours the entire month?
I have no idea, but Presidents Day week is very crowded, and a lot of schools in the NE have a week long break in February.

I'm going in March. It seems like both months have a lot of FOP available.
Good! My 60 days is a week from tomorrow. This trip is a weird trip for us, because our plans are centered around a high school band trip, so honestly, between that and it being spring break, my expectations are low.

Good! My 60 days is a week from tomorrow. This trip is a weird trip for us, because our plans are centered around a high school band trip, so honestly, between that and it being spring break, my expectations are low.
Not sure how it will be for that trip. My annual pass is blocked off that week and it's spring break around me so it might be busier at the parks? Or they might have longer hours because of the crowds so easy to get? Hope you get it!

Not sure how it will be for that trip. My annual pass is blocked off that week and it's spring break around me so it might be busier at the parks? Or they might have longer hours because of the crowds so easy to get? Hope you get it!
It's the week before Easter, so I'm sure it'll be nuts! I'm hoping for 7:00 am EMH for MK, but last I checked, they still had 9:00 am opens all week. Like I said, my expectations are low. I just want to see my kids march at MK!

I was able to just snag some for a party of 5 for Feb 16th, literally 30 seconds ago. There were numerous times available.

First time I've ever seen the elusive FOP FP.

Thanks to this post I went and looked and was able to score one for the hubs on Feb 8, among lots of times available. I’d been looking multiple times a day since my 60 day mark and was presented with nothing. So thanks OP for the heads-up!

Thanks to this post I went and looked and was able to score one for the hubs on Feb 8, among lots of times available. I’d been looking multiple times a day since my 60 day mark and was presented with nothing. So thanks OP for the heads-up!
You're welcome :) I was hoping it would help others

I know a lot of people are nervous about getting a FOP FP for their trip. I have a short weekend trip planned for March 16-18. I completely forgot about when the window opened and saw the email a day late. I wanted a FP for the 17, so technically it's the second day of our trip, but I got it a day late so it would be day 1 for other people. There were a lot of FP available when I booked at 7pm so way after the window opened. Not sure if this means this weekend will have low crowds, but I thought it was great I was able to get this.
I'm glad to hear this. My FP day is next Wednesday and this gives me hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter