? for people with codes attached to names...

vicb

DIS Veteran
Are these discount codes only for a very specific time frame or are they general enough to apply to almost any time of year?

Are they only for a specific resort, or resort category... or for any WDW resort?

TIA :)

vicb said:
Are these discount codes only for a very specific time frame or are they general enough to apply to almost any time of year?

Are they only for a specific resort, or resort category... or for any WDW resort?

TIA :)[/QUO

As far as AAA someone else will have to fill you in on it but I think it can be applied almost any time of year.

If you are talking about ap and florida residents rates.
They are for a specific time frame.

If you are talking about email/post card codes.
Sometimes they are only for a specific resort category but sometimes they can be changed from a value to a moderate or deluxe. I received one it was for a deluxe and they would not let me change it to a value. :confused3 It could of just been the cm that I talked too. Also they are for a specific time frame. :wizard:

This is from Mary's site over at www.mousesavers.com

"To reserve a room with a discount code, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the specific code.

Be aware that discounted rooms are limited in number and will not be available for all dates at all resorts. You may have to be flexible with your selections. If you can't get your first choice on the first try, call back periodically and check on availability. Frequently discounted rooms will open up as people change and cancel their reservations over time.

Discount codes must be thought of as a "clearance sale" -- if you want the discount, you have to be willing to take what's left over! It's important to be flexible with both dates and hotels, and to be persistent in calling back periodically to see if anything has opened up."

Duds

vicb said:

TIA :)

My pin code had to be used before JUly 4th. I had to move our trip up, but it is worth it. :)

I am so confused :confused3

What is this code attached to a name and how do i get it? I have an AP and I am waiting for the AP rates for early septmeber to come out!

Can someone explain this to me? I know nothing! Thanks!

Disney sends out e-mails and postcards to people throughout the year. I've been told that it's purely random! You would usually get a postcard or an e-mail with a pin code. You would then call and book your resort stay and give them that code for a dicounted price. My husband and I (and girls) go to Disney every year and have never received a pin code. You can call frequently and ask them to check to see if you have a pin code attached to your families name. Be sure to give old addresses and e-mail accounts. I've been calling for the last two months about every 3 days or so. Never had one! Finally, quit calling for a while. Then last week I decided to call and they actually found a pin under an old e-mail account. We move frequently because my husband is in the military. We end up booking Port Orleans for our June trip for $79 a night!! :cool1: . I was thrilled! So long story short, call and inquire if you have a pin under your name. If they say no, call back a few days later. Hope this has helped! :teeth:

Oh I have been every year since I was like 7 (I am 23). I have NEVER heard of this until now! :confused3 Does it matter who owns the house? I live with my parents but they are not going in September with me. Just wondering if that type of thing matters!

What's the correct protocol? How soon can you call (for a 9/05 reservation)? Is it better to wait for the AP rate? So many questions so little time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter