• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For rent 44 points disney wilderness lodge-$18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Checking for availability August 6-12 in a studio or in a one bedroom for a portion of the dates! Thanks!

Looking for 12/11 - 12/18
Studio preferred
OKW first choice but any resort will work :)
Thanks
Candice

Hello,

I’m new to this board. Is it too early to book dates for February? I’m looking for 4 nights during the week of the 20th at AK. Studio with Savana view. Thnx!

i have 457 points available .
$16 per point
have a magical day
I am looking for a one night stay in a studio (for 5) at Boardwalk, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom or Riviera on July 21. Do you see any availability?
Thanks so much for checking!

I'm not sure if you have any points left, but if so I am looking at doing a last minute birthday weekend trip. Is there any availability from 6/10-6/14 or around that weekend for 4 people?

I'm not sure if you have any points left, but if so I am looking at doing a last minute birthday weekend trip. Is there any availability from 6/10-6/14 or around that weekend for 4 people?
[/QUOTE
I can book a o e bedroom at Saratoga springs 6/17 through 6/21. 150 points. Pm me of you are interested. That is the only thing I could find near your dates.

Hi - looking for studio availability to rent 8/22-8/30. Prefer AKL...Thanks in advance!

i have 457 points available .
$16 per point
have a magical day

Hello,

Is it too early to book dates for February? I’m looking for 4 nights during the week of the 20th at AK. Studio with Savana view. 2 Adults and 1 child.
Thnx!

Looking for ANY delux resort, studio that sleeps 4+, October 12-15 2021. Still earning my ears, so I’m unable to PM

Nothing available at any resort for those dates. Sorry. I checked the whole month. Disney is booked

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter