For Rent - Final 12 BLT points @ $17 per point - Use by September 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmsimone

Mouseketeer
Hello I am an experienced renter with 12 BLT Points remaining to use by Sept 2022.

12 points can be used for 1 night at OKW midweek in July or August. 9 points midweek September AKL or SS in September.

If interested please PM with
Check-in date / Check-out date
Resort,
Room type and view
# of people (with kids ages if any)

Venmo or PayPal (buyer pays fees) preferred

Last edited:
hi still building 10 posts but will pm shortly, interested in couple nights early may 2023, ty.

Hi, can you see if there is any studios available at BWV between 9-21 august 22 or AKL value studios? Thanks

Not clear on the dates you are requesting. BWV looks like waitlist only. AKL could have availability but need the date you are looking for. Above you have 9-21 and august 22 so I am not sure of your dates.

Is there a studio available between June 4th, 2022 - June 8th, 2022? I would need this for one adult.

Thanks!

Hi! we are looking to extend our current trip by one night. Wanting to book a studio at the new GF Resort for October 11th check in October 12th check out. Party of 5, 2 adults 3 kids ages 15, 12, 4

Last edited:
Hello I am an experienced renter with 275 BLT Points Available for Rent - September use year
Reservations can be made through April 2023 (11 months) at BLT or through December 20, 2022 (7 Months) at all other resorts

If interested please PM with
Check-in date / Check-out date
Resort,
Room type and view
# of people (with kids ages if any)

Venmo or PayPal (buyer pays fees) preferred
Looking to book at BLT in September do you have 21-24 available at BLT or any monorail loop resorts?

Last edited:
Looking for a studio for two adults 10/14-10/16 to extend our stay at SSR. Open to any resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter