For Rent - Final 12 BLT points @ $17 per point - Use by September 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to reserve a studio, dates: 9/2-9/5. Total occupants :4 (2 adults and 2 kids of 8 years old)

Hello I am an experienced renter with 150 BLT Points Available for Rent by Sept 2022.

If interested please PM with
Check-in date / Check-out date
Resort,
Room type and view
# of people (with kids ages if any)

Venmo or PayPal (buyer pays fees) preferred
Can you purchase more points. Would be interested in next yr sept. 2 br villa at BLT. would need about 200 i think?

Available but cannot PM until you have enough posts

Been a member for 3 years, I suppose that is not enough (also no idea how many posts I have to do). Any chance you can just post what the current studio availability for Aug 14th - 19th here (not including OWK / Saratoga), and then hopefully can PM shortly if something is available.

Can you purchase more points. Would be interested in next yr sept. 2 br villa at BLT. would need about 200 i think?
Yes I can work with you on that. If you are talking about 2023 then the rental period begins in October at the 11 month window. If for 2022 then we could book now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter