For the Love of Fitness... And Disney! - February Exercise Challenge

38 minutes so far today ... pilates & snow shovelling

244/1500

And that's why you need a Fitbit. Fitbit counts a lot of things towards your active minutes. It makes shopping trips extra fun.
I count everything my Fitbit counts :) Which is basically anything that gets me moving for 10 minutes or more. I figure it counts since it's better than sitting on the couch :P
Oh man. I'm TOTALLY upping my goal for next month, and accounting for shopping trips and housework! :hyper:

Minutes: 200/2000
Percentage: 10%

A little behind due to catching a flu and being stuck on the couch for 1.5 days. But I'm back today and am finally at 10%... need to step it up over the next few days if I am going to reach my goal.

I ran 3.5 miles today! Well, I use the Jeff Galloway run/walk method so it's not all running. But I did it, and it was actually enjoyable!

I need to figure out how to get some music on that app though. It doesn't seem to work with Spotify or podcasts, because the audio cues for when to run and walk cause the audio to stop on anything else. The only issue with this run was that it got a little boring on the treadmill without any audio :P

But with that and walking around campus, I got 82 minutes today!

Current total: 335/1200

We are cruising right along this month with every team member reporting in and a combined team percentage of 18% already - woohoo!!

Congratulations to @courtneybeth for reaching 10% of your monthly goal!!

360389236_183578.gif

And congratulations to @Ladyfish77, @LindseyJo22, @PollyannaMom, and @scdak - you have all reached 25% of your monthly goals!!

Valentine-WinnieThePooh-clipart-004_zps9a29409f.png

Great Job Team - I'm loving those Broncos colors in our team roster!!! :cheer2::thumbsup2:rotfl:

Last edited:
Minutes: 440/2000
Percentage: 22%

Today was a BIG walking day. :cool1:
Spent a good chunk of the morning at Disneyland walking around, followed by walking two malls on the quest for running pants. Tomorrow is a 5K and grocery shopping - I'm ready to rock it.

Also - awesome .gif of Wall-e for 10% reached --- it's our theme at the weight-loss challenge for the month :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter