For those who recently had their deed posted on Comptroller's site

aokeefe

There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
I closed last week and my deed has posted on the occompt site but not the ROFR notice. I bought 2 resale contracts last year and both the deed and ROFR waiver notice both posted on the site. Not sure if anything has changed but wanted to see if others have both notices posted before I ask my broker tomorrow about it. Not even sure if it matters but just don't want any further delays in my points being loaded if it is an important notice. Can anyone share what notices have posted for them?

I closed on a contract two weeks ago and both the deed and ROFR notice were posted. That said, I have no idea if that is necessary or not.

Someone doing a gratuitous transfer said that As of early July the ROFR notice would not be sent. They had inquired because the info returned by Disney said it contained it but did not. So there seems to have been a recent change.

I closed a week ago and both of mine are posted. The ROFR document has the same date as the deed but was not online until a day or 2 later.

Seems weird that some posted and some did not (I know beourguest2009 and I closed at the same time and used same title company) In the end, didn't matter since my points were all loaded. Thanks for the responses!

Someone doing a gratuitous transfer said that As of early July the ROFR notice would not be sent. They had inquired because the info returned by Disney said it contained it but did not. So there seems to have been a recent change.

I read that too, but we got the rofr waiver, and it shows up on the comptroller site as received 7/24. Weird.

I read that too, but we got the rofr waiver, and it shows up on the comptroller site as received 7/24. Weird.
That was me! The requirement of not recording a ROFR waiver is for GRATUITOUS TRANSFERS ONLY - not sales or resales. A gratuitous transfer is simply adding or deleting a name(s) to your deed with no one receiving compensation. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter