For You Contemporary Wishers! New Concept Art

Thanks. Very nice. But it still looks a bit out of sorts with the CR A-frame next door. Whatever they do, it is bound to be first rate.

Thanks so much for the post. I, too, am hoping for the CRV...though I really was hoping against the c-shaped thing. This certainly makes it look as though they are moving full-steam ahead.

That Building is really nice, but it makes the Tower look really old and raggedy. Like a big gaping Airport Hanger.

Maybe they should have put the DVC in front of the tower to hide it!:goodvibes

Thanks. Very nice. But it still looks a bit out of sorts with the CR A-frame next door. Whatever they do, it is bound to be first rate.

Yeah, but not too bad. I could warm up to it.

If it is true and I am very skeptical right now, it almost looks as if the have dimmed the old current structure to highlight the new structure to show it off. Its a trick used to vocus attention..smjj

I like it! I like the location! I doubt if I'll buy there, but I'll look forward to staying there.:goodvibes

Oh, me like, me like!

Reminds of the first beach condo I stayed at, but brighter and whiter. Anyone else notice that footbridge across to the Tower? That'd be cool in a Space Mountain kinda way. I hope they decorate it with running track lights. It'll make you think you're going faster.

It looks HUGE in that picture.

What are they going to do to theme it and make it Disney?

Oh, me like, me like!

Reminds of the first beach condo I stayed at, but brighter and whiter. Anyone else notice that footbridge across to the Tower? That'd be cool in a Space Mountain kinda way. I hope they decorate it with running track lights. It'll make you think you're going faster.

Oh please....can't you just hear the complaints already?? "But the walk to the monorail is soooo loooong. You thought BWV hallways were long?!? Wait till you stay at CRV..." :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

As I already said about this on the Resort board, the design looks very ineresting and this is more proof that this will be a DVC building and not just a building called Magic Kingdom suites as others have thought.

Am I the only one that finds this unofficial.

No offense to the OP, as he/she just posted what was posted on another site. But couldn't this just be a computer generated situation where someone has taken a photo of a condo building and placed it in a photo of the Contemporary.

I guess I am missing what makes this official? :confused3

Am I the only one that finds this unofficial.

No offense to the OP, as he/she just posted what was posted on another site. But couldn't this just be a computer generated situation where someone has taken a photo of a condo building and placed it in a photo of the Contemporary.

I guess I am missing what makes this official? :confused3

Yeah, but it does look exactly like the overhead concept art that everyone has on their CRV-wish graphics. Of course there is not proof it's official, but it looks like its from the same source. It looks like a more sophisticated concept art than some yahoo with Photoshop.

Yeah, but it does look exactly like the overhead concept art that everyone has on their CRV-wish graphics. Of course there is not proof it's official, but it looks like its from the same source. It looks like a more sophisticated concept art than some yahoo with Photoshop.

Was there an article to go with the photo, or just a photo?

Was there an article to go with the photo, or just a photo?

This photo was posted on screamscape. It is described as having been sent in to screamscape.

Perhaps it was sent by an "official" buried deep in the Photoshop.:rolleyes1

Magic Kingdom Suites is a concept from the Eisner era that was proposed for the shores of Seven Seas, across World Drive from the CR.

This photo was posted on screamscape. It is described as having been sent in to screamscape.

Perhaps it was sent by an "official" buried deep in the Photoshop.:rolleyes1

Magic Kingdom Suites is a concept from the Eisner era that was proposed for the shores of Seven Seas, across World Drive from the CR.

Thanks I don't frequent screamscape, just curious why any thing posted on there would be considered an "official" release. As to the professional look to it, I am sure there are several regulars on this forum that could make it look just as professional.

I am sure DVC will be build there eventually. But as to what it will look like well I for one am not convinced this it.

Weather this is an official photo that is something we will either choose to believe or not believe. I still say the most obvious reason that there will be a DVC building there is the demolition of the North Garden Wing. I am sorry for always brining that point up, but if this is not going to be a DVC building why would the North Garden Wing have been demolished? I mean they could have renovated it like the South Garden Wing. Basically what I am saying is the Contemporary would have not got rid of so many rooms if they did not plan on building something new in that area. So with the rumours out there it can only be a DVC building.

I am sure DVC will be build there eventually. But as to what it will look like well I for one am not convinced this it.

I agree. All we have so far is this anonymous photo, and the two drawings that appeared on the architects site a while back. One birds-eye view rendering and a Seven Seas elevation.

We don't know the why or where for behind those drawings. Disney may have contracted with that firm and accepted, rejected or sent the drawings back for revisions. Or they could be just one entry in a design competition.

When Disney is ready to make it public, we'll know.:upsidedow

Given the level of detail in the structure, I'm hard-pressed to think that it is Photoshopped. But I also agree that the overall quality of the image leaves much to be desired.

My impression is that it could be something created by the design firm to help execs try to visualize the finished product. I don't think it is any more predictive than the other two pieces of artwork that have been circulating for months.

All three pieces of art could represent exactly what's being constructed at that site...or they could be a concept that was considered and discarded ages ago. Time will tell...

Whether it is a future projection or a disguarded plan, it's still a nice wish. I think you know that saying, "If you can dream it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter