For You Contemporary Wishers! New Concept Art

My point exactly, MG! Thanks for posting this. There are so many of these things floating around (and yes, there were permits for this as well), that it just doesn't mean much yet. We can hope and wish...but there is just nothing official yet....sure is fun to speculate though!

Just glad it was posted-real or not what's the harm?

My point exactly, MG! Thanks for posting this. There are so many of these things floating around (and yes, there were permits for this as well), that it just doesn't mean much yet. We can hope and wish...but there is just nothing official yet....sure is fun to speculate though!

ahem, MG just :lmao: - I posted the original 'official' Polynesian DVC concept art....

And I would be delighted to post many many more 'official' artist's renderings of 'future' projects ;)

Bavaria said:
And I would be delighted to post many many more 'official' artist's renderings of 'future' projects ;)

Bavaria - does your collection include the (DVC)

" Bay Lake Bunglows "?

88385951_9eb7610e02.jpg

:rotfl2: :eek: ;)

Shouldn't be much longer either the foundation will look like a big "C" or not.

Oh please....can't you just hear the complaints already?? "But the walk to the monorail is soooo loooong. You thought BWV hallways were long?!? Wait till you stay at CRV..." :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Now wait, didn't you see the connecting corridor between the new building and the A-frame? Maybe they will be using Walt's concept for the original Florida project and run electric trams back and forth. :goodvibes

I don't think it is DVC decision. the higher up at Disney are still weighting their options.

hey the first 7 floors could be the suites.... then they are sold out -because they would never be part of the DVC in the first place.:happytv:

but tearing down the North Wing is a very good sign to me~!

Sorry, Yes I can see it is the backside of the "C" shaped building, but it reminds me too much of those old Watergate Hotel photos from the 70's!

Coming soon, to a neverland near you....

Disney's Persian villas (seriously, I don't need to make this stuff up....) ;)

DisneyPersian.jpg

Coming soon, to a neverland near you....

Disney's Persian villas (seriously, I don't need to make this stuff up....) ;)

DisneyPersian.jpg

Somehow, in today's cultural and political climate, I don't think this theme would fly anymore.......

I would have been cool if they had included it originally though.

and finally, the newest DVC - Epcot villas

(hey it HAS to be true - Walt himself announced it after all, and it appears in the model inside the TTA attraction... proof enough that it's 'coming soon') :rotfl:

hotel_spire.jpg

would this man lie to us?

waltpose.jpg

I don't think it is DVC decision. the higher up at Disney are still weighting their options.

hey the first 7 floors could be the suites.... then they are sold out -because they would never be part of the DVC in the first place.:happytv:

but tearing down the North Wing is a very good sign to me~!

My theory too:thumbsup2 (better views 8th floor & up:) ).

Think we'll increasingly see more of "shared" facilities in the future; perhaps even a niche market at the existing resorts -- as in moderates converting to studios ala the family suites @ the Values.:snooty: Not for everybody, but it might be a way to be more inclusive to implement a different tier/level of DVC with lower buy-in for different target audience.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter