Former AP holders going through Disney withdrawals...a pre-trip report (with pics!)

We're going to pick Lucy up in a few hours! Then we're taking her to the vet just to have them look at her. And I have a million questions. Wish us luck!! :)

30.jpg

I'm going to start going through the attraction list from DCA soon and give my thoughts on each one. Here's the list from disneyland.com

DCAlist.jpg

11.gif

Good luck with your new pup! :dogdance:

Thanks. Things are going pretty well. We're taking her to the vet in a few hours so we'll see how that goes. Overall, she's a good dog. We need to work on her listening skills though...haha.

lucy4.jpg

Lucy is adorable.
How are things going????????????? Hope she & you guys are adjusting well. I bet it won't take long.

Maybe the closures will allow you time to visit something you haven't for awhile? :confused3 Just a thought.

That really sucks about Small World especially since it's been recently refurb'ed... that's pretty big news for a small world. ;-)

Congrats, on your new little family member! She's adorable! Just give her lots of TLC and she'll be fine.

As far as closures go ...... we were told that Haunted Mansion and the Sun Wheel were both going to be closed and they weren't sooooo, you never know?!?:confused3

Congrats, on your new little family member! She's adorable! Just give her lots of TLC and she'll be fine.

As far as closures go ...... we were told that Haunted Mansion and the Sun Wheel were both going to be closed and they weren't sooooo, you never know?!?:confused3

Yeah...we'll see what happens with the ride closures. I just don't want Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Indiana Jones, or California Screamin' to be close.

I'm waiting for a call back from our vet. The dog seems out of it today. And she's hacking a lot so I'm wondering if she has kennel cough. I really want her to be healthy. Poor thing.

We tried most of those... once was enough EXCEPT for Maliboomer..which I hear will be getting the axe.. but we LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Of course one of my all time favorites is the big shot on top of the stratosphere..same idea.

Girls did the orange zinger.. not much different than a carnival attraction. The zepher is pretty and I was able to focus my eyesight on one spot which helps me from feeling sick. It's really a pretty looking attraction... too bad it isn't more fun!

Grizzley.. I wonder if they can "turn down" the waves for winter like they do in Splash? :confused3

Ca Screamin... really fun.. love the soundtrack. Makes you really feel like you're movin.

Ferris Wheels: :scared1: no thanks!

P.S. has anybody every told your DH that he looks like Ryan Gosling?

We tried most of those... once was enough EXCEPT for Maliboomer..which I hear will be getting the axe.. but we LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Of course one of my all time favorites is the big shot on top of the stratosphere..same idea.

Girls did the orange zinger.. not much different than a carnival attraction. The zepher is pretty and I was able to focus my eyesight on one spot which helps me from feeling sick. It's really a pretty looking attraction... too bad it isn't more fun!

Grizzley.. I wonder if they can "turn down" the waves for winter like they do in Splash? :confused3

Ca Screamin... really fun.. love the soundtrack. Makes you really feel like you're movin.

Ferris Wheels: :scared1: no thanks!

P.S. has anybody every told your DH that he looks like Ryan Gosling?

Yes, they have actually. Especially right after "The Notebook" came out. I guess that's a good thing since I think Ryan Gosling is attractive...haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter