Former Lasagne Lovers Meet Here!!!

Breezy didn't stop by to serve us a holiday spread??:confused3;)

:eek: Oh my goodness - I do usually keep up with that sort of thing don't I?! OOPS! Sorry...:flower3: (waiting for SM to tell me she doesn't eat flowers...hehehehe;) )

::yes:: And I was out of town, so that contributed to the oversight. Yup, I'll have to make it up to y'all with a big Labor Day spread!!! :yay:

Hugs from me too Honu - I'm still praying....:hug:

Haven't been on Dis in AGES! I can't believe IT! I found ya'll.:yay:

She must be busy planning her big trip to the World....we'll have to wait til Labor Day, I guess.

Hugs, honu, from me, too. Like onelil said, I'd hate to make those decisions, too.

Thanks Debbie!

:eek: Oh my goodness - I do usually keep up with that sort of thing don't I?! OOPS! Sorry...:flower3: (waiting for SM to tell me she doesn't eat flowers...hehehehe;) )

::yes:: And I was out of town, so that contributed to the oversight. Yup, I'll have to make it up to y'all with a big Labor Day spread!!! :yay:

Hugs from me too Honu - I'm still praying....:hug:

Thanks Breezy! I really appreciate it from all you guys. Just trying to hold my head up and make it through each day. :hug:

sytycd?

i'm still all about my beautiful brandon and want him to win. and thank goodness for the genius of wade robson.

sytycd?

i'm still all about my beautiful brandon and want him to win. and thank goodness for the genius of wade robson.

I really like Brandon too. I think my poor Evan's days are numbered... I really like Ade. I think he's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Wade Robson just 'cause he's cute... :banana:

But honestly, I'm in love with tonight's guest judge...

Tyce!!!!!!!!!!!

Honing23.jpg

I think Tyce had a really good head on his shoulders. I liked a lot of his comments. I thought they were very fair. :thumbsup2

Orange juice anyone? :lmao:

73.jpg

Idk guys, I think Tyce was babbling a bit last night. He should just stick to sitting pretty ::yes::

I loved that Wade Robson routine last night. AMAZING!

I really like Brandon too. I think my poor Evan's days are numbered... I really like Ade. I think he's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Wade Robson just 'cause he's cute... :banana:

But honestly, I'm in love with tonight's guest judge...

Tyce!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Tyce had a really good head on his shoulders. I liked a lot of his comments. I thought they were very fair. :thumbsup2

Orange juice anyone? :lmao:

evan's really excellent. i bet he'll be picked up for broadway after this. ade is also a beautiful dancer, but i just think brandon has it all. including biceps...I MEAN...a really cute personality. :blush:

i think tyce is okay, but i actually wanted to strangle him with that orange juice bit. sorry.

wade...genius. that's all i can say.:love:

Hey, people.

DB--Wow, you're still breathing?! ;)

I made a homemade Orange Julius. Mmmm. Anyone want the recipe? I still need to make dole whip.

DS just did the most irritating/cutest thing: He opened the oven door, stood on it, grabbed a cornbread muffin off the stovetop, climbed down, and shut the oven. :eek:
The kid is 17 months old.

Haven't been on Dis in AGES! I can't believe IT! I found ya'll.:yay:

:wave: Hiya DB!!! What?......no partridge family song??? :lmao: ;)

Soak it in booze and I'll suck on it. :teeth:

Well, ya know........I am a dipper!...I'll dip anything into anything as long as I can dip....flowers and booze kinda fit into that category...:rotfl:

Hey, people.

DB--Wow, you're still breathing?! ;)

I made a homemade Orange Julius. Mmmm. Anyone want the recipe? I still need to make dole whip.

DS just did the most irritating/cutest thing: He opened the oven door, stood on it, grabbed a cornbread muffin off the stovetop, climbed down, and shut the oven. :eek:
The kid is 17 months old.

Um....chickie.....there's two tickers in your siggy, is there anything you'd like to tell us, or should one of those tickers include child #3??? ;)

Oh, and you must make one darn good muffin! :teeth: ;) :cutie:

:Um....chickie.....there's two tickers in your siggy, is there anything you'd like to tell us, or should one of those tickers include child #3??? ;)

Oh, and you must make one darn good muffin! :teeth: ;) :cutie:
They're pretty good, if I say so myself.

No, number one is a countdown to the due date, number two says how far along I am. ;)

Yesterday, my wife and I had dinner at Buca di Beppo. We had the lasagna. It was the very first time that I have had good lasagna at a restaurant. It was almost as good as homemade.

I have no clue what the topic of this thread is, however.

Not to worry sbell, but we sure are glad you had some good lasagna! I haven't been to a Buca di Beppo in ages!!!

Hi everyone! I have not been by here in a long time! We did get to go to Disney and had a great time. Still have not moved home. But the house is dry and we are starting to rebuild. Most likely have about 4 more weeks before we can move back in.

Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I've been on the DIS. I'm trying to catch up, but it's slow. I've gone back over the last few pages and will eventually read them back to the last time I was on. When I read back over what've missed, I'll be praying and sending good thoughts for those who are in need.

Honu, I'm so sorry you are still struggling with your health. I'll keep praying for you.:hug:

I'm slowly but surely recovering from Disney Wreck '09 as we nicknamed it. :)
I have two more months in the c-collar. They have already scheduled the MRI in Sept. and hopefully, they can take this off of me. Next week, I have a nerve study scheduled because of some nerve damage. I think it is better already, so I have high hopes that it is not permanent. I can tell that some of the ribs are healing (the bottom ones on the right and the two on the left), but the top ones are still reminding me they are not happy. I'm sure it's because I have to use my right arm. They told me that the more I have to use it, the slower the top ribs will heal since since I'm aggravating them more. My short term memory is still a little suspect, but I think it will get better over time. I appreciate the prayers and good thoughts sent my way from you guys.:grouphug:

I have sung WDW cast member praises since our trip because they were wonderful to us during the rest of the trip. :love: Wouldn't you know that I would still choose to recuperate down there? I would like to drop an e-mail or letter to someone at WDW about how much we appreciate all that was done for us and the cast members involved (that we know of). I'm not sure how to go about doing this. Does anyone know? Most were in Kidani, but not all.

I've also become fb friends with some of you. If anyone else would be interested, please feel free to send me a pm.

Michelle

Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I've been on the DIS. I'm trying to catch up, but it's slow. I've gone back over the last few pages and will eventually read them back to the last time I was on. When I read back over what've missed, I'll be praying and sending good thoughts for those who are in need.

Honu, I'm so sorry you are still struggling with your health. I'll keep praying for you.:hug:

I'm slowly but surely recovering from Disney Wreck '09 as we nicknamed it. :)
I have two more months in the c-collar. They have already scheduled the MRI in Sept. and hopefully, they can take this off of me. Next week, I have a nerve study scheduled because of some nerve damage. I think it is better already, so I have high hopes that it is not permanent. I can tell that some of the ribs are healing (the bottom ones on the right and the two on the left), but the top ones are still reminding me they are not happy. I'm sure it's because I have to use my right arm. They told me that the more I have to use it, the slower the top ribs will heal since since I'm aggravating them more. My short term memory is still a little suspect, but I think it will get better over time. I appreciate the prayers and good thoughts sent my way from you guys.:grouphug:

I have sung WDW cast member praises since our trip because they were wonderful to us during the rest of the trip. :love: Wouldn't you know that I would still choose to recuperate down there? I would like to drop an e-mail or letter to someone at WDW about how much we appreciate all that was done for us and the cast members involved (that we know of). I'm not sure how to go about doing this. Does anyone know? Most were in Kidani, but not all.

I've also become fb friends with some of you. If anyone else would be interested, please feel free to send me a pm.

Michelle

Hey, welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug: Glad you're feeling better.

Thanks for the prayers! :cheer2:

I'll send you a PM, I'm on facebook too. :thumbsup2

Advice needed:

Here's the situation.

I've got another MRI scheduled for August 24th. This is the one that determines if we do another pituitary surgery in Houston or remove the Adrenals (not sure where yet). It's going to take a couple weeks to get the results back. I have bounceback with free dining from last year scheduled from the 6th-20th of September. This is the only time I get to see my Jersey boy all year. I really want to go. BUT, when I come back, we're going to be doing surgery. I'm worried that going to a place full of a zillion germ ridden people just when the flu season is going to start ramping up is not such a hot idea. Not really sure I want to spend that much time on a plane either. I will admit that I'm nervous of the H1N1 flu. I think it's going to come back much stronger and drug resistant. I can't risk being sick before surgery because if in any way shape or form I'm ill during or after surgery, it could be deadly. I'm not sure what to do. I really feel like I need the break, but I don't want to do something to jeopardize my health either. I will need an ECV to get around if I go, there's no way around that and I may not totally feel up to a full day in the parks if I go. But it's the only time this year I'd get to hang out with my best Jersey bud. On the other hand, my immune system is currently shot to heck and I catch a cold if a flea sneezes.

Wish there was an easy answer. In my heart, I think I know what it is, but it's not the one I want.

Being sick sucks.

Hey, welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug: Glad you're feeling better.

Thanks for the prayers! :cheer2:

I'll send you a PM, I'm on facebook too. :thumbsup2

Advice needed:

Here's the situation.

I've got another MRI scheduled for August 24th. This is the one that determines if we do another pituitary surgery in Houston or remove the Adrenals (not sure where yet). It's going to take a couple weeks to get the results back. I have bounceback with free dining from last year scheduled from the 6th-20th of September. This is the only time I get to see my Jersey boy all year. I really want to go. BUT, when I come back, we're going to be doing surgery. I'm worried that going to a place full of a zillion germ ridden people just when the flu season is going to start ramping up is not such a hot idea. Not really sure I want to spend that much time on a plane either. I will admit that I'm nervous of the H1N1 flu. I think it's going to come back much stronger and drug resistant. I can't risk being sick before surgery because if in any way shape or form I'm ill during or after surgery, it could be deadly. I'm not sure what to do. I really feel like I need the break, but I don't want to do something to jeopardize my health either. I will need an ECV to get around if I go, there's no way around that and I may not totally feel up to a full day in the parks if I go. But it's the only time this year I'd get to hang out with my best Jersey bud. On the other hand, my immune system is currently shot to heck and I catch a cold if a flea sneezes.

Wish there was an easy answer. In my heart, I think I know what it is, but it's not the one I want.

Being sick sucks.

Do what is best for your health. Just reschedule the trip after your surgery. September is when I've been reading the H1N1 is expected to resurface. Is it possible for your Jersey friend to go to your house or to meet you at the hospital?
I'm sorry that you're still having to struggle with health issues. You're in my prayers.

Hey, Honu. I may not be the best to ask because I am the one that would probably go to WDW and just be fanatical about using sanitizing gel, wipes, etc. A lot of people were shocked I chose to recuperate there instead of coming home or staying longer in the hospital. Here in my hometown, the swine flu is just rearing its ugly head. It showed up in students in summer classes at the local university. I think I'm more likely to catch something at Walmart or Kroger than WDW. I guess I think that while it can be dangerous, I treat it like the other flu outbreaks and be cautious. I don't know that it's ever going away so I don't want it to change my plans unless they see an outbreak in WDW shortly before a trip.

Another thought I have is that when I went after the wreck, I did have to use a wheelchair. DH and our friends pushed me everywhere. I did realize that I didn't touch as many things around the resort or parks. I did have to realize that this was not a marathon trip with sprints thrown in for fun. :rotfl2: I had to go at a snails pace. We decided to let me wake up when I wanted, eat, go to the parks, do what I could and felt like doing, eat, go to resort and rest. We spent 4-5 hours in the parks including eating. I really enjoyed it. We saw so many things just by slowing down. It was stress free. You may already know this. But, I didn't so just in case... If you go, as soon as you enter any park, go to guest serives and request a Guest Assistance Card. They write how many are in your party up to 6 including you. All members up to 6 are allowed to go with you to the alternate entrance. It worked out really great for us. You are not promised a shorter wait time. However, in many cases, it was. The best part for me was it got us away from the crowds. We were worried about being run into by others in lines, etc. so that was a great help. It was the wonderful cast members working the front desk at Kidani that told us to get the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter