Former Lasagne Lovers Meet Here!!!

it is! :lovestruc

It's been a rough few days, so it was nice to see! My boyfriend's company had layoff's today. There had been rumors, so he'd been on edge all week. He made it through, but some of his friends didn't. Tough day.

So, so sorry about your dbf's friends' job loss. That would be a difficult spot.

Those pix of your ME are certainly a beautiful sight, though!:)

HI

Sorry to bother you all but I really need some prayers right now. I am having a difficult time right now and with the boys gone-I really don't have anyone I can vent to.
My husband told me today he doesn't think he is going to be around much longer. He is giving up-he isn't getting any better. The drs have said the cancer hasn't returned but he is not getting any better.
We had a trip planned for Nov to go back and see family in NE and he said he didn't think that would happen.
So I asked him if he wanted me to e-mail our boys and tell them that their dad is going to quit trying-he didn't say anything. But I wouldn't do that they don't need the added stress with their deployments.
He has a dr appt on Wed so maybe they will tell him some good news.
He has been in my life for over 45 years and I am not ready to let him go yet.
Thanks for letting me put a bummer on your weekend but I just had to let out my frustration. I am sitting here trying not to cry-but the more I think about it I get mad at him for not wanting to fight. Sandy

So very sorry, Sandy. Hopefully, he will be in better spirits tomorrow. I know that feeling badly is depressing and depression makes you not want to get better. Perhaps, you might let his docs know how he feels and they might prescribe a mild anti-depressant for him. We will all be thinking of you and hoping next week will be better.:hug:

HI

Sorry to bother you all but I really need some prayers right now. I am having a difficult time right now and with the boys gone-I really don't have anyone I can vent to.
My husband told me today he doesn't think he is going to be around much longer. He is giving up-he isn't getting any better. The drs have said the cancer hasn't returned but he is not getting any better.
We had a trip planned for Nov to go back and see family in NE and he said he didn't think that would happen.
So I asked him if he wanted me to e-mail our boys and tell them that their dad is going to quit trying-he didn't say anything. But I wouldn't do that they don't need the added stress with their deployments.
Thanks for letting me put a bummer on your weekend but I just had to let out my frustration. I am sitting here trying not to cry-but the more I think about it I get mad at him for not wanting to fight. Sandy

Hey Sandy, hang in there. He may just be having a really bad day. I know that I have those days and I really want to give up, but then the next day I have a better day. Lots of hugs. :hug: I know it's hard. Come here to vent anytime. :flower3::hug:

Sandy
Of course you will be in my prayers
I have no idea what kind of pain you are going through

Been back from Gatlinburg TN for a week
We had a fabulous time and I cant wait to go back
We have hopes and dreams of down sizing here and eventually having a summer home there
I took a zillion pictures and hope to have them posted soon

HI

:hug: No words, just :hug:

HI

I am so very sorry.:guilty: Lots of good thoughts and prayers sent your way.:hug::flower3:

DH called me last night on his way home and told me about Billy Mays. I thought he was kidding. :guilty:

HI

:hug:I'm sorry. Prayers said and will be said.

HI

Oh, Sandy! I'm so sorry to hear this - I'll be praying.

What a big burden for you! :hug:

HI

:hug: Sandy, I will definitely be praying. I see that you're in TN. I don't know if you're a believer or not - but there's a conference in TN in mid July and Heidi Baker is supposed to be there. She has seen tons of healings and might be something y'all want to go to. If you're interested I'll send you a pm with the info. You've heard of her haven't you tink?

:hug: Anyway, prayers said and will continue. Keep laying hands on him and claiming that healing. :hug:

BTW.....can't give y'all details:3dglasses, but.....I'm going to Disney!!!!

:banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Hey all. I'm just trying to hang in there. I talked to my endo the other day. The surgery failed. I'll be trying a cortisol lowering medication called ketoconazole (which I've been on for a few days now and HATE. I get massive headaches from it). We're going to re-scan my pituitary gland in 2 months. If nothing grows out, we're going to take both my adrenal glands out in September/October. So, that's what's going on with me.

The news is driving me batty. So I've got quite a few books to keep me busy. Lawn mowing day, so I'll do that later.

Hugs y'all!

Thanks for all the good thoughts. Good drs appt today. She listened to what my husband said and told him its okay to be depressed once in awhile not all the time and no reason not to be making plans.
Going to oncology next week to see if we can do something else otherwise they don't know what is causing the scarring in the lungs.
Dr also told him to get out of the house more and wants to increase his PT.
So now he is going to do some swimming. He seems in a better frame of mind. So thanks to you all-You help me get through the tough times.

Honu--I will keep you in my prayers. I hope things work out for you.
I want to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July.
Sandy

Breezy, can I go with you? ;)

Sandy, glad to hear he's in better spirits. Everyone has bad days.

Honu, man that stinks on ice. Aren't you tired of all the hot docs yet? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter