Former Lasagne Lovers Meet Here!!!

I was looking at the house and my husband and the realtor were sitting on the deck watching some guy fish for pompano. I went out to join them (obviously, he was already hooked, watching the guy fish) and the dolphins started jumping out of the water. Not my dream "house", but my dream location. I think we can remodel the house, to make it right, but it was close enough to right and the beach was perfect: a winner combination for us.

Being older has its benefits.:) Husband is going to sell his business in a couple of years, so we will be officially retired, when we move there. Hooray!

I am so envious hearing this. But it sounds so awesome. :love:

Hi everyone...whats up :surfweb: Wonder...been stalking anyone lately :rotfl:
good grief :flower3: and sorry about your kitty and the comment made about that. That wa way uncalled for and over the edge.

Hi dizgurlluvswalt .....:flower3:

So, I need to read through to see what is happening. My kids are home from school for the summer and have confiscated my computers.....Darn kids :goodvibes I dont get on till late at night...or should I say early in the morning....its' 1:08 am. I am busty all day with remodeling and so cant get on so much early.

How is Honu doing??????????

[QUOTE="Got Disney";32410278]So, I need to read through to see what is happening. My kids are home from school for the summer and have confiscated my computers.....Darn kids :goodvibes I dont get on till late at night...or should I say early in the morning....its' 1:08 am. I am busty all day with remodeling and so cant get on so much early.[/QUOTE]

I wish that I had your problems.:lmao:

Hey, dizgurl, welcome! We love Disney, lasagna and our pets here, not in that order, of course. :)

Don't forget, Tea.....we love tea here. Lots of it, can't get enough :rotfl:. ;)

Being older has its benefits.:) Husband is going to sell his business in a couple of years, so we will be officially retired, when we move there. Hooray!

Yay!!!

Think I might be going to Disneyland in May of nexy year. Any advice???

Um.....ride soarin' for me?! :laughing:

:wave: Hiy'all :goodvibes

Yeah, meet us there!

yes, make sure you meet us at the hub!!!! we need to have a meet!!!!

I'll keep you both updated on my plans :goodvibes

In the meantime, I know everyone is secretly lurking on my PTR...but just in case you're not, look what came in the mail today!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

101_1019.jpg

well THAT'S a beautiful sight!!!!

it is! :lovestruc

It's been a rough few days, so it was nice to see! My boyfriend's company had layoff's today. There had been rumors, so he'd been on edge all week. He made it through, but some of his friends didn't. Tough day.

it is! :lovestruc

It's been a rough few days, so it was nice to see! My boyfriend's company had layoff's today. There had been rumors, so he'd been on edge all week. He made it through, but some of his friends didn't. Tough day.
I'm so sorry about this, but I'm thankful that he made it through.

Have fun on your trip! How exciting for you!!!

Wonder - hugs to you my friend. :)

Hey now! Play nice!

I'm so sorry about this, but I'm thankful that he made it through.

Have fun on your trip! How exciting for you!!!

Wonder - hugs to you my friend. :)

I'm happy. They knew it was starting on a performance basis (how your last review was) and then it was political after that. He's well liked and works his butt off, so I kept telling him that he'd probably be okay and even if he wasn't, things would still work out. ...He's moving in at the end of August, just finished paying off his car...things could be a a lot worse! And when he told me "friends" got laid off, it was more like acquaintances, so I was glad it was no one he was really close to (didn't want that to interfere with his friendships!) We went out last night with a couple of his coworkers, you could just tell how relieved they all were to still have their jobs and that it was over. Hopefully they don't announce anymore for quite a while! (I'd like to say never, but I'm more realistic than that!) The good thing that came out of it though is that when we were talking things over as part of the "what if" scenarios, he asked if I would move with him if he did lose his job and couldn't find another in Rochester. I think it's good that he thinks of these things as an "us" thing now...granted he's moving in and he should be, etc. But it's nice to see his brain is definitely working that way ;)

So things are a little back to normal today, which is nice. :thumbsup2 And I can be excited about my trip :yay:

Hi gang! Just checking in-it's good to hear what everyone's been up to. Also nice to see the new faces around here! :)

HI

Sorry to bother you all but I really need some prayers right now. I am having a difficult time right now and with the boys gone-I really don't have anyone I can vent to.
My husband told me today he doesn't think he is going to be around much longer. He is giving up-he isn't getting any better. The drs have said the cancer hasn't returned but he is not getting any better.
We had a trip planned for Nov to go back and see family in NE and he said he didn't think that would happen.
So I asked him if he wanted me to e-mail our boys and tell them that their dad is going to quit trying-he didn't say anything. But I wouldn't do that they don't need the added stress with their deployments.
He has a dr appt on Wed so maybe they will tell him some good news.
He has been in my life for over 45 years and I am not ready to let him go yet.
Thanks for letting me put a bummer on your weekend but I just had to let out my frustration. I am sitting here trying not to cry-but the more I think about it I get mad at him for not wanting to fight. Sandy

HI

Sorry to bother you all but I really need some prayers right now. I am having a difficult time right now and with the boys gone-I really don't have anyone I can vent to.
My husband told me today he doesn't think he is going to be around much longer. He is giving up-he isn't getting any better. The drs have said the cancer hasn't returned but he is not getting any better.
We had a trip planned for Nov to go back and see family in NE and he said he didn't think that would happen.
So I asked him if he wanted me to e-mail our boys and tell them that their dad is going to quit trying-he didn't say anything. But I wouldn't do that they don't need the added stress with their deployments.
Thanks for letting me put a bummer on your weekend but I just had to let out my frustration. I am sitting here trying not to cry-but the more I think about it I get mad at him for not wanting to fight. Sandy

:hug:I'm so sorry to hear this and I will definitely keep your husband, you and your family in my prayers.

HI

aw sandy :hug: my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. i'll be hoping for good news on wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter