FORT FIENDS DREAM CRUISE Sept 4th, 2011 (Labor Day Week)

Eeyore...Ive been thinking about those BLU cigarettes....its a neat idea that seems like it has potential to work!!
The hubby got the ones that look like cigs. He likes to "light up" in restaurants. And in NJ, there is no smoking indoors!! Pisses off those that don't know what they are. And he just loves their reactions! He's such a trouble maker (which is why I don't let him on the boards). :rotfl2:

And I just priced out this cruise. I will have enough DVC points to pay for it, enough vacation days to swing it...now I just have to convince my DD that she wants to skip the first week of school. She will probably be a harder sell then the hubby!! :lmao: Not quite sure where she got her values from, certainly not me. :laughing:

Thats GREAT news!!!! Now its time to beg the kid to be irresponsible....just this once!!! My kids, unfortunately, dont share this "problem"!!!

We're going with a Verandah Room. Probably Deck 8 or 9 and preferable middle to somewhat aft room location on the boat but then again, we aren't takin' any kids!:thumbsup2 Gotsta relax and have a stogie with a view on occasion.

And I just priced out this cruise. I will have enough DVC points to pay for it, enough vacation days to swing it...now I just have to convince my DD that she wants to skip the first week of school. She will probably be a harder sell then the hubby!! :lmao: Not quite sure where she got her values from, certainly not me. :laughing:

Awesome!!! I finally get to meet my fellow Jersey Girl!! :woohoo:

Eeyore'sthebest, that's great that you are coming. Where in Jersery r u from? I used to spend summers in Lake Hiawatha.

Eeyore'sthebest, that's great that you are coming. Where in Jersery r u from? I used to spend summers in Lake Hiawatha.

you're skin must have gotten quite "pruney" after spending a summer in the lake :lmao:

Sorry Lorna, I just couldn't resist :)

LMAO, I am typing fast because I am at work!!! Yes I wouldn't want Frank fishing in that lake:lmao: Our house was at the bottom

We're in Manville. It's a tiny town in Somerset County. Our claim to fame is that we are the home of Johns Manville, the asbestos maker. :thumbsup2 We are 3 square miles and had 3 superfund sites!! How cool is that?! :rolleyes1 Only one left!! :dance3: It's a great big dump of ... asbestos! Big surprise! :rotfl2:

And even though I'm a life long Jersey girl (we don't count those 5 years we were exiled to CT), where the heck is Lake Hiawatha? Is that one of those North Jersey places??

This is turning into a full blown :jumping1::dancer:party::dancer::jumping1:

Anyone who's on the fence about whether or not to go....C'MON!!! Its shaping up to be a great time....send that message to Rhonda, get a quote...it wont hurt to see what the cost will be, and ya still got a year and a half to get things together for it. If youre thinking ya cant because of the kids being in school...they only have to miss 3 days for it!!!

PS...can someone tell me if my signature is cut off or not? Can you see the dates on the ticker? Im not sure if there is enough room for 2 lines of graphics on all browsers.

I'm so excited! I can't wait!
I've always been scared to do a cruise, but had decided if we did one, that Disney would be the way to go!
So now we have a Disney cruise in the works AND with all you guys!! I haven't even met you all yet and I already know this is definitely the way to go!!!
I thought I was crazy in my excitement and planning 6-9 months ahead of time for WDW... Now I've got to long after a DISNEY CRUISE that is 18 months away... Oh help us!!! :worship:

Kala, no need to say sorry, all in good humor, I asked for it!!!!\
I spent 18 summers there and I just know how we got there, have to go look at a map to see where it's located. I know when they put in rt 80 it was off that. About 1hr out of New York, near Morristown, I will look at at map latter to figure it out. I am not good with north, south, east or west. The only thing I know is I live in the South now.

Kala, no need to say sorry, all in good humor, I asked for it!!!!\
I spent 18 summers there and I just know how we got there, have to go look at a map to see where it's located. I know when they put in rt 80 it was off that. About 1hr out of New York, near Morristown, I will look at at map latter to figure it out. I am not good with north, south, east or west. The only thing I know is I live in the South now.
Hmm, I'll have to look it up. DH, who has lived for the past 51 years in the state, said "What? Lake what? Is that supposed to be in NJ?" We apparently don't get out much. :rotfl:

I was going to post tipping guidelines on the FB site. Or do you guys want it here? This is important and something that a big family should budget for.
Don't want anyone surprised.

Also, how do I post some pictures on FB without it being my own site. I'm down as a friend but I'm a little impaired when it comes to posting pictures. Any help would be great!

I was going to post tipping guidelines on the FB site. Or do you guys want it here? This is important and something that a big family should budget for.
Don't want anyone surprised.

Also, how do I post some pictures on FB without it being my own site. I'm down as a friend but I'm a little impaired when it comes to posting pictures. Any help would be great!

OOOoohhhhh.....YOURE ALLISON!!!!!!!!!HI!!! To post a picture on someone elses FB page go to their WALL, and this picture should explain the rest....The RED "click here" cirlcle is what you wanna click on

pichelp.jpg

Oh yeah....MY DEPOSIT IS SAVED!!!!!! Just gotta wait for Rhonda to get back for further instructions!!!

wow that was fast saving. I still got to figure out where my deposit is coming from, but I will have it somehow next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter