FORT FIENDS DREAM CRUISE Sept 4th, 2011 (Labor Day Week)

That's what we are doing, but not gonna stay at the Fort. Gonna stay at a Value or POFQ.

Cool!! This is gonna be a blast!!! :cool1: I'm thinking I'll probably stay value. Who knows if I'll even have a job by then. But at least my trip will be paid for! :thumbsup2 (priorities, people...priorities!)

Fort Wilderness will let you keep the motorhome in the parking lot, while you are on the cruise, at no charge. They'll give you a sticker to put on it.

Then, you could add transfers to your cruise, at a cost of $70 per person, RT.

I'm checking on the cost to park the MH at the terminal -- I'll let you know shortly. :)

Rhonda,

I was doing a search to see what the FW people do with their vehicles when on a cruise, and came across this nice thread. I apologize if this qualifies as thread hijacking, as we are looking in general - and not this date in particular. But, I did a search on the camping board and this was the most informative thread that came up. We are hoping to do a combo WDW/DCL next year - and DH only likes FW.

We don't have a motor home, as we rent the cabins - but we do drive a mini van w/ a trailer hauling a golf cart. Is that something that can be safely left at the FW parking area, with us either driving to the port - or leaving the car too and taking Disney transportation to the port? Or will DH have to make do with a rental golf cart should we try to do this?

Deb

Or if I could share your campsite. As long as you are off somewhere else. . .and a non-smoker? ;)

Hi Deb,

Yes - FW will let you leave the van/trailer in their parking lot while you're on the cruise. You just have to let them know, and they'll tell you where to park and they'll give you a sticker to put on it. :)

Hi Deb,

Yes - FW will let you leave the van/trailer in their parking lot while you're on the cruise. You just have to let them know, and they'll tell you where to park and they'll give you a sticker to put on it. :)

Thank you so much Rhonda!

Ok, is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time waiting for this cruise? I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the better way to go is after the cruise. Do free dining (if it's available) or go with a pin discount? :teacher: I would love to stay at the Fort, but I'm not driving 2 days there and 2 days back. :sad2: I KNOW I have a long time to decide, but I can't help trying to plan this NOW!!! :hyper:

passports are getting renewed in the morning and DH is getting his first passport as well

just so you know...if you are getting a passport for a minor, BOTH parents must be present along with the child or you have have to have an act of God to get through the appointment

download the application form and you will see what I mean...

I'm finding it really difficult to wait for this cruise. I might have to do a "practice" one in the winter. :lmao:

We practiced twice this year.... Like golf, I might need some more Royal Caribbean practice.

We practiced twice this year.... Like golf, I might need some more Royal Caribbean practice.

OOOOO!!!! I LOVE Royal! Let me know if you guys are going. Maybe I'll tag along if you don't mind. :worship: (notice I did NOT use the smilie you hate. :lmao:)

Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruiseline! If anyone would like me to get pricing for you, or book a RCCL cruise, please email me! I'd love to help! :)

I would love to practice with all of you, but I can't do it until February or March.

Rhonda, when I book something, I will definitely book thru you!! :goodvibes

I'm going to leave something in the Castaway Cay cache(s) for the Fort Fiends if anyone is planning on doing some geocaching...just let me know:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter