Found old safe in my basement

Don't know why this was at the bottom, such an old thread What ever happened.? I love a good mystery!

Don't know why this was at the bottom, such an old thread What ever happened.? I love a good mystery!
At the bottom of what? Was this a "suggested thread"? Because those just show up randomly without regard to their age.

I don't see suggested threads because of my adblocker.

I don't think the floors upstairs would handle the weight of that thing. I could be wrong, but it probably weighs at least a ton.

It is HEAVY! I will definately post back what we find. I think my brother is coming over this Sunday to try to cut the door off so we can find out what is in it...

Definitely

Ack - so there IS an answer??!! I've made it through 11 pages and decided I couldn't handle the suspense anymore and skipped to the end. Guess I have more reading to do....

This was like binge watching a canceled show. You are so happy you get all the answers at once and don't have to wait for new episodes but then so sad when it ends.

Post what page the photos are on?! I commented back on when this was a new thread and already forgot what was in the safe! LOL

Since this zombie thread was pulled up, does anyone else cringe at seeing all that dust that her unmasked husband is breathing in those pictures? It is very likely to be asbestos dust in such an old safe. UGH! I hope he is ok.

My family is Mckechnie. My maiden name is Howe. My grandfather’s father was Henry jr Howe mother ethylide Howe, great grandparents Isabella Mckechnie and Henry Lawrence Howe. Please contact me in regards to the findings

My family is Mckechnie. My maiden name is Howe. My grandfather’s father was Henry jr Howe mother ethylide Howe, great grandparents Isabella Mckechnie and Henry Lawrence Howe. Please contact me in regards to the findings
Since this thread is 13 years old, I'm thinking that poster(s) you're trying to reach are not around. I know that wardfamily1 hasn't been seen on DISboards for around 6 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter