Fountain drink choices for refillable mug?

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what drink choices you have available to you if you purchase the refillable mug? Are the choices the same at every resort? I know you can only use the mug at the resort you are staying at. We’ll be staying at the Polynesian. I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth it or if we should just purchase beverages through instacart to keep in the room.

Thanks!

I'm going to do this from memory, so hopefully someone else jumps on here with a better answer. I believe the options are the same at every resort? At AKL we had a choice of sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer maybe?), lemonade or powerade, and coffee and hot chocolate.

The choices do vary slightly at different resorts. For example, some resorts have a light pomegranate lemonade that is not available at others. POFQ has the coke freestyle machines which provide a wider variety of choices that the standard machines.

At All-Star Sport
rapid-fill-10.JPG

Rapid-Fill-Station.jpg

So, they don't offer sweet tea or anything?
Sorry, didn't post pictures of the tea and coffee station as the thread / question was about fountain drinks. They also have huge coffee pots and sweet tea and unsweetened tea pots. These are stand alone so not part of the soft drink machines.

POR-Food-2013b-2771_large.jpg

and even hot chocolate
POR-Food-2015-6444_large.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know what drink choices you have available to you if you purchase the refillable mug? Are the choices the same at every resort? I know you can only use the mug at the resort you are staying at. We’ll be staying at the Polynesian. I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth it or if we should just purchase beverages through instacart to keep in the room.

Thanks!

You can use the mugs at any resort for 14 days. They are "chipped" now.

I wish they would offer regular lemonade instead of light lemonade. Some of us don't care for diet drinks and can't have caffeine.
If you go to a resort that has the Freestyle machines then you will be able to get real lemonade.

The Freestyle machines have a huge variety of flavors including decaffinated beverages

Also, if you want to fill a water bottle with very cold water to take to the parks, there is a very small metal tab in front of whichever drink button is to the left of the ice chute. press that and you will get water that is as cold as you can get without being ice water.

The iced tea is good. I'm off soda so I drink mostly tea from the dispensers.
Except it has either sweeteners or sweetened or unsweetened it still has caffeine. The only good tea is unsweetened with lemon (but it still has caffeine).

Does anyone know if the stations at the Polynesian and beach club have the new stations where Powerade or vitamin water is an option? We are doing split stay and cannot find pics anywhere.

I wish they would offer regular lemonade instead of light lemonade. Some of us don't care for diet drinks and can't have caffeine.
I'm glad for the light lemonade. I don't like carbonation, and, can't cope with sugary drinks. I mean, I'd be happy for there to be BOTH options, but, the light option is important to me.

Does anyone know if the stations at the Polynesian and beach club have the new stations where Powerade or vitamin water is an option? We are doing split stay and cannot find pics anywhere.
The Beach Club Marketplace has the Freestyle machines.

The Polynesian has the regular dispensers. It should have Powerade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter