Fountain drink choices for refillable mug?

Does the Beach Club still offer iced coffee for refillable mugs? I stayed there for 2 nights 2 years ago and that was one of my favorite aspects of staying there, as we go in summer. Is this still the case? We are going for 10 nights in July, and that would increase the quality of my trip significantly, and also save me probably close to $100 in buying iced coffee lol.

Anyone know what they have at BLT? We are not soda drinkers, but if they have a Freestyle machine, I would easily get my money's worth in Vitamin water.

Sorry, didn't post pictures of the tea and coffee station as the thread / question was about fountain drinks. They also have huge coffee pots and sweet tea and unsweetened tea pots. These are stand alone so not part of the soft drink machines.

POR-Food-2013b-2771_large.jpg

and even hot chocolate
POR-Food-2015-6444_large.jpg
STOP THE PRESSES! Where was the caffeine free diet coke? That's a game changer for me!

In addition to those choices in the Sports photos, Art of Animation also had the Coca Cola owned Vitamin Water brand. One tap at each refill station in a berry-ish flavor. That was my go-to refill all week, when not black coffee.

STOP THE PRESSES! Where was the caffeine free diet coke? That's a game changer for me!
The caffeine free Diet Coke is still there. It is located between the ice dispenser and the Sprite. The yellow logo that says "Coke". When you enlarge the picture and zoom in, it reads "Diet Coke Caffeine Free". So no worries, you can still get your caffeine free.

CBR has the Free Style machines out in the villages and at Port Royal have the standard stations. Poly, YC and BK from what I remember just have the normal stations. BK and YC can also fill by the pool.

CBR has the Free Style machines out in the villages and at Port Royal have the standard stations. Poly, YC and BK from what I remember just have the normal stations. BK and YC can also fill by the pool.
YC and BC have the freestyle machines. Hurricane Hanna's, which is at the YC/BC pool, has the regular dispensers.

The caffeine free Diet Coke is still there. It is located between the ice dispenser and the Sprite. The yellow logo that says "Coke". When you enlarge the picture and zoom in, it reads "Diet Coke Caffeine Free". So no worries, you can still get your caffeine free.
I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. What resort has the caffeine free diet coke? I've never seen it at one of the food courts!

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear. What resort has the caffeine free diet coke? I've never seen it at one of the food courts!
It has been awhile but I remember seeing it at Disney's Beach Club Resort and I thought I saw it available of Port Orleans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter