Four Seasons Orlando Tips For Good Rates?

Ugh, everything is crazy right now! I'm the OP lol but I ended up going to the Ritz cause the rates were so much lower and I was able to get club-level access. Still, I'm looking to book for next October, and the rate for the basic standard room in 2022 is more than the lakefront one-bedroom suite I booked this year, ugh. Hoping things go down, but not sure.
I totally get you! it's crazy that I am spending $10,000 for 3 nights there, but I have always wanted to try it an I just want to try that beautiful pool!
You know, even though we are not going to Disney this trip, I wonder if I should even venture to stay at the Yacht club, LOL... that would be even cheaper! but I don't know how much I could stand it if we are right in WDW backyard and not going into a park!
I sure hope the prices drop under $1,000 a night!

Ugh, everything is crazy right now! I'm the OP lol but I ended up going to the Ritz cause the rates were so much lower and I was able to get club-level access. Still, I'm looking to book for next October, and the rate for the basic standard room in 2022 is more than the lakefront one-bedroom suite I booked this year, ugh. Hoping things go down, but not sure.
The Ritz is also much farther away. But does the Ritz have balconies? I would generally included the Waldorf in this level of hotel also, but having no balconies is a deal-breaker for me.

The Ritz is also much farther away. But does the Ritz have balconies? I would generally included the Waldorf in this level of hotel also, but having no balconies is a deal-breaker for me.
Yes, the Ritz has balconies. I also agree that it's too far from WDW for us. We used to stay there for our Sea World trips and even the supposedly-short shuttle ride felt pretty long.

It's still very pricey, but the Four Seasons is on Hotwire and has a Hot Rate frequently listed. There are only 2 5* resorts in the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek resort area on Hotwire, the other is the Waldorf which is also VERY frequently offered up at a discount on HW/Priceline.

It's still very pricey, but the Four Seasons is on Hotwire and has a Hot Rate frequently listed. There are only 2 5* resorts in the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek resort area on Hotwire, the other is the Waldorf which is also VERY frequently offered up at a discount on HW/Priceline.

How do you find the hot rates?

I like the Waldorf, but I think the rooms need a reno.

I totally get you! it's crazy that I am spending $10,000 for 3 nights there, but I have always wanted to try it an I just want to try that beautiful pool!
You know, even though we are not going to Disney this trip, I wonder if I should even venture to stay at the Yacht club, LOL... that would be even cheaper! but I don't know how much I could stand it if we are right in WDW backyard and not going into a park!
I sure hope the prices drop under $1,000 a night!

Yes, same here, their pool is gorgeous! Definitely on my bucket list, but I must say, the Ritz was absolutely fantastic. Slightly more than the Yacht Club when we were there, but the pool was very relaxing and the club lounge offerings and service were phenomenal!

Yes, same here, their pool is gorgeous! Definitely on my bucket list, but I must say, the Ritz was absolutely fantastic. Slightly more than the Yacht Club when we were there, but the pool was very relaxing and the club lounge offerings and service were phenomenal!
Dose the Ritz have a lazy river?? hmmmm might be something to consider, I looked into Yacht Club and it cost about $6700 for 2 club level rooms for our trip, that is about #4,000 less....so not chump change, it would definitely cover our food at universal and our 3 days prior to the cruise! I don't know how I'd feel being so close to Disney thought and not going! I will have to look into the RitZ

No, the Ritz does not have a lazy river. However, we were told that Ritz guests were allowed to use the lazy river at the Marriott next door. We never did though.

Dose the Ritz have a lazy river?? hmmmm might be something to consider, I looked into Yacht Club and it cost about $6700 for 2 club level rooms for our trip, that is about #4,000 less....so not chump change, it would definitely cover our food at universal and our 3 days prior to the cruise! I don't know how I'd feel being so close to Disney thought and not going! I will have to look into the RitZ

Wow! Well, yes, it's nice to have that extra level of service and of course the food/drinks with the concierge level. The Ritz itself doesn't have a lazy river, but all guests can use the pool and lazy river at the JW next door (5 min walk!). Food and drinks were phenomenal at the Club Lounge at the Ritz, and the service was exceptional.

Well my TA got back to me and the ritz is only a few hundred less overall than the 4 seasons for our 3 nights. In this case I decided I’ll stick with the four seasons as it’s the one I’ve really been wanting to try. I’ll stay hopeful that perhaps closer to next fall room price may drop under $1500 a night

Just wondering if your TA has any insight on this: October is almost a year away. Could that rate for the 4S be a rack rate, and perhaps the "real" rate will come in lower in a few months? (Yes, even the Four Seasons plays with rates like this sometimes.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter