FP+ All Gone but rest of group has them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you are at Disney with other people, you should be able to get the same Fast Passes, period. That would not mean that *just anyone* could go get Fast Passes they didn't originally want. But Disney recognizes that when you travel to the parks with other people, you want to make your plans together. You want to do things together. That's why they have all of the linking on MDE. It seems that this request would already be in line with something Disney recognizes as an important feature to planning a trip together.

So I'm going to be at Disney in two weeks - my friend and her family just planned a trip two weeks ago. My son and I got our FPs at 90 days since we are CL and paid for the additional 3. Should my friend who we are 'traveling with' be entitled to the same FPs as us? No they shouldn't.

Also you aren't with them for 2 days so Disney doesn't know you are "together".

Yes Disney does try to help people but in cases like this it's silly to even expect it. Disney isn't pixie dust for every minor detail. If anything you'd get anytime FP and they aren't good for the headliners.

So I'm going to be at Disney in two weeks - my friend and her family just planned a trip two weeks ago. My son and I got our FPs at 90 days since we are CL and paid for the additional 3. Should my friend who we are 'traveling with' be entitled to the same FPs as us? No they shouldn't.

Also you aren't with them for 2 days so Disney doesn't know you are "together".

Yes Disney does try to help people but in cases like this it's silly to even expect it. Disney isn't pixie dust for every minor detail. If anything you'd get anytime FP and they aren't good for the headliners.

I would think that they could do something reasonable, if your arrival days are within a week or something like that. I guess if this ever happens again I will just buy separate tickets from my room and that way I can get my FP's more than 60 days out (as someone already mentioned, there is already a way to do this - and people do it all the time - it's not some crazy cheating thing - and Disneyworld doesn't fall apart and the world does not collapse into mayhem). Thanks for all the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter