FP for FoP looking better in late January

Generally 20 to 40 minutes for FoP (I think - haven't ever ridden it).
I was there opening week, but the actual FP line was a walk through. Then it was about 5/10 after the merge. then the 2 preshow rooms (about 10 minutes total) and then the ride.

They definitely did a big drop of FPs. I had 2 FPs booked for 1/24 for 3:10pm and couldn't get anything earlier on my FP booking day. Today I was able to move it to 11:30am and there was availability throughout the day.

i found plenty available for the days im there (1/25 to 1/29), for either 1 or 2 (my friend and i split up from time to time). It was rough when i went in July, managed to snag one the day of a couple hours before, also as 1 person. So yeah, huge difference.

I was there opening week, but the actual FP line was a walk through. Then it was about 5/10 after the merge. then the 2 preshow rooms (about 10 minutes total) and then the ride.
I was referring to the entire time, not just to the merge. Sorry that wasn't clear. And like I said, I haven't done it myself but was corrected on another thread that 30 to 45 minutes was considered "normal" for that ride.

glad I checked this thread today. I was just able to switch my Jan 8 FOP from 6 to 10 am. Very happy. I can now see river of light.

I also switched my 2/2 11:20 Navi fp to FOP at 12:10. I now have FOP on 2 days and plan to rope drop Navi during EMH on our first day. I wondered if it was better to just keep both fp of each ride on the separate days but felt like I needed to snag the FOP. Hopefully RD Navi won't be too bad

They did the same release of FP for November. I waited about 20 minutes in the FP line on 11/22. They let me pass a bunch of people on the way in thanks to me being alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter