FP for FoP looking better in late January

What I can see right now for FOP for the 29th is mostly afternoon spots - 2:30 and after.

There are still morning FPs available for the 30th for a family of 5. It’s hard to tell how much because if you have a FP booked for a time slot it won’t show you any FPs for that time slot. I can still see lots of time spots from 10-11 which is my only open time in the am.

I got a nice morning time slot for FoP for my party of four on 01/30.

We got Mine Train on three different days, too (it's my nephew's favorite ride), and had a good selection of times for Frozen on our Epcot day.

I'm hoping this means very low crowds!

So funny that Animal Kingdom is the park that is giving me a headache planning! I guess with only one day allocated here, and the Pandora expansion, that adds a couple of hours right there!

Booking window was this morning and first available for 1/29 was 4pm, which works okay since I want to visit Nomad lounge that afternoon. Usually, I don't love having my first FP usages go that late but I enjoy the trails and shows at AK and will have no problem filling the time. I also got 10am on 2/2. Very happy! I'm taking a first-timer and she's going to be blown away by this ride.

My AK day is on 1/26 and I was only able to get a FOP fastpast for 4:15pm. I was hoping for an earlier time but I'll take it! I was really worried I wasn't going to get one at all! So now I have to plan our day around that. Not sure if we should try to rope drop FOP and then change our fastpass to something else earlier if it works out, or just go with the 4:15pm. Unfortunately we have a dinner reservation at Tusker house at 4:30pm for the ROL meal package and I kept another regular dining reservation at Tuskers at 5:30pm just in case. We haven't really decided if we're going to do the ROL show yet so now I'm completely torn. Anyone know how long they will hold our 4:30pm reservation for? I doubt very much we'll be done our fastpass and make it in time for our dinner reservation for 4:30pm. Do I cancel the 4:30pm and keep our 5:30pm and do walk up for ROL if we decide to go? Or keep the 4:30pm and call if we'll be late in case our rope drop attempt doesn't pan out? Maybe rope drop Na'vi instead? Decisions decisions! AK is definitely the hardest park to plan now. :)

My AK day is on 1/26 and I was only able to get a FOP fastpast for 4:15pm. I was hoping for an earlier time but I'll take it! I was really worried I wasn't going to get one at all! So now I have to plan our day around that. Not sure if we should try to rope drop FOP and then change our fastpass to something else earlier if it works out, or just go with the 4:15pm. Unfortunately we have a dinner reservation at Tusker house at 4:30pm for the ROL meal package and I kept another regular dining reservation at Tuskers at 5:30pm just in case. We haven't really decided if we're going to do the ROL show yet so now I'm completely torn. Anyone know how long they will hold our 4:30pm reservation for? I doubt very much we'll be done our fastpass and make it in time for our dinner reservation for 4:30pm. Do I cancel the 4:30pm and keep our 5:30pm and do walk up for ROL if we decide to go? Or keep the 4:30pm and call if we'll be late in case our rope drop attempt doesn't pan out? Maybe rope drop Na'vi instead? Decisions decisions! AK is definitely the hardest park to plan now. :)

If you want to ride Na'vi, I would RD that. For the reservation at 4:30, that is definitely cutting it close. I've heard you can be up to 15 minutes late, though that would make me nervous. Maybe put a Touring Plans reservation finder on that? If you're going to do TH, you may as well do the ROL package if you can. I assume the 5:30 reservation is too late for the ROL package?

If you want to ride Na'vi, I would RD that. For the reservation at 4:30, that is definitely cutting it close. I've heard you can be up to 15 minutes late, though that would make me nervous. Maybe put a Touring Plans reservation finder on that? If you're going to do TH, you may as well do the ROL package if you can. I assume the 5:30 reservation is too late for the ROL package?

Yes unfortunately 4:30pm was the latest time for the ROL package. :(

Yes unfortunately 4:30pm was the latest time for the ROL package. :(

I would bet you could find something earlier if you use Touring Plans. You could call Disney and ask about the grace period too. I mean, you probably could make it, though it might be really stressful.

I would bet you could find something earlier if you use Touring Plans. You could call Disney and ask about the grace period too. I mean, you probably could make it, though it might be really stressful.

I won't ask again until Friday, but what does 2/2 look like for 4 people as of today?

I won't ask again until Friday, but what does 2/2 look like for 4 people as of today?

Well, I can't see the entire day because I have some mid-day fast passes, but I can see, for 4, these times are available:

9:35 AM
10:25 AM
10:30 AM
<break for my other FP's...probably some available here too>
1:50 PM
3:15 PM
4:15 PM
5:45 PM
6:05 PM
6:50 PM
6:55 PM
7:00 PM

Hi there - do you see anything for Jan31? Fingers crossed...party of 7

I can only see up to a party of three, but there are lots of time slots I can see on the 31st for that - from 11:40 onward. That said being a party of 7 might certainly change things.

I booked all my fast passes at 7 am est 60 days out and FOP and Na’vi River Journey actually had far more availability than I originally thought they would on all my park days. It was FEA that was the one with the least options

Just booked my FPs for Jan 28 to Feb 3rd, at 7am this morning.

With regards to Flight of Passage, morning FPs were already all gone, for our party of 2, on Jan 28. But we had lots of options for that evening! And we were easily able to get morning FPs for Jan 30 and Feb 3rd. I could keep checking back, I suppose, but I'm quite happy with our current plan.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Avatar after dusk on our first day in the parks. :) We'll probably go to Epcot in the morning, and take in the Festival of the Arts. We won't need FPs for that.

Surprisingly, Frozen Ever After seemed to have fewer options. I couldn't find anything earlier than 1:30pm on the 29th. Guess we'll go after lunch!

Just booked my FPs for Jan 28 to Feb 3rd, at 7am this morning.

With regards to Flight of Passage, morning FPs were already all gone, for our party of 2, on Jan 28. But we had lots of options for that evening! And we were easily able to get morning FPs for Jan 30 and Feb 3rd. I could keep checking back, I suppose, but I'm quite happy with our current plan.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Avatar after dusk on our first day in the parks. :) We'll probably go to Epcot in the morning, and take in the Festival of the Arts. We won't need FPs for that.

Surprisingly, Frozen Ever After seemed to have fewer options. I couldn't find anything earlier than 1:30pm on the 29th. Guess we'll go after lunch!

Hello - I’m also arriving on a WDW resort on the 28th. However, I can’t book until tomorrrow. Am I missing something? I countered 60days, and it would be tomorrow for booking FP. I’m happy that at least you were able to find some FP

Hello - I’m also arriving on a WDW resort on the 28th. However, I can’t book until tomorrrow. Am I missing something? I countered 60days, and it would be tomorrow for booking FP. I’m happy that at least you were able to find some FP
Today would be for people checking in on the 27th. Tomorrow should be correct for you. Maybe the previous poster arrived on the 27th, but hadn't planned parks until the 28th?

Today would be for people checking in on the 27th. Tomorrow should be correct for you. Maybe the previous poster arrived on the 27th, but hadn't planned parks until the 28th?

Thank you Hllb. Whew, I thought there was a problem with my linked tickets. No doubt, I’ve been anxiously planning for my 60 day mark. Thanks again for all your help...and encouraging intel

I bet that's what they are doing. We are going Feb 27, but our first park day won't be until March 1 and that's our DAH night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter