FP limit for AP

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
I have a 9 night onsite stay next month. I have an AP with FP booked for 10 days (so including check-in and check-out day of that 9 night stay.

Why am I not still allowed to book a FP for today? I thought the FP booked for the onsite stay would not block me from booking one for a trip today?

I think it will still block you because you're at your limit...it did for my kids back in September when I booked our 10 day vacation, they couldn't book any FP for the few weeks prior when they were going with friends.

I have a 9 night onsite stay next month. I have an AP with FP booked for 10 days (so including check-in and check-out day of that 9 night stay.

Why am I not still allowed to book a FP for today? I thought the FP booked for the onsite stay would not block me from booking one for a trip today?

Dopey is correct. You can exceed the limit for all days onsite, but once you are over the limit you cant book ANY offsite FP. Dumb I know, but thats how it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter