FQ is already full for my dates Jan 11-14?

Dana_Buckley

Mouseketeer
I am so disappointed! How can FQ already be booked (dbl room) for mid-January? I was so looking forward to this resort, now I am booked in POR. I will keep checking to get switched I guess, but I never would have thought it would be full! You can't even book on the internet yet and it is full. :(
Well, at least I will be there! ;)

I just called reservations to switch from POR dbl to FQ with a king, (I guess I'll share with my DS to stay at FQ instead of POR). They said I was booked at FQ in a dbl, and that there were plenty of rooms???? Well, now I know what you all mean by problems with disney reservations! I'm just glad I am where I wanted to be!

Isn't that the weekend of the WDW Marathon? If so that might explain the lack of rooms.

Who did you book through? Try calling different travel agents or different websites. I highly doubt that all of French Quarter is booked - it may just be that your travel agent's quota is full.

I just booked through the Disney phone # 407-939-7429, because I could not book online for 2003 yet. Everything is OK now, they have me at FQ in a dbl room. It wasn't full after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter