****** Free 7 Day Ticket!!!!! ****** Daily Sweepstakes Now??

I received the same email that 'macraven' posted. I sent an email saying that we had won - & that my sons had filled out the entry form also - each a different household - & they won also. We are taking two of our grandchildren to Florida in June & thought that since our sons had won - but they are not going - we thought that the 2 grandchildren could use the tickets. On the original entry form - it should of asked 'who will be using the ticket' so that persons name could be on it. I understand the 'one per household' but why does it make a difference who that 'one' person is??
We are glad that we will be able to use 'one' of the winning tickets - but sure would be nice to have been able to use the other 2 winning tickets also. If anyone gets any response from an 'actual' person about this - I hope that they will post what they find out.

I won, I have an AP too, I was hoping to be able to give it to my husband. I wasn't thinking whe I signed up. I should have done it in his name instead.
can't wait to see what the actual ticket says on it.

I won. I was notified in the beginning of the week.

Not sure what I'm going to do though... maybe hop over and use the ticket because we'll be at Disney anyway.

im starting to hope they have a separate line in place to facilitate redeeming these passes:crazy2: so much confusion...can u imagine how it'll clog things up when peeps start 'pressing their cases' for redemption?:scratchin

Just wondering if any of you winners entered after 3 p.m on Sunday, but before the second commericial at 6:15. That's when I entered (about 3:30), and I didn't get a winners email yet.

Just wondering if any of you winners entered after 3 p.m on Sunday, but before the second commericial at 6:15. That's when I entered (about 3:30), and I didn't get a winners email yet.

I entered after the first commercial and right after the third commercial, my husband entered. Neither of us have gotten e-mails.

I never saw the commercial. I never even heard about it until I read this thread. I entered after my neighbor told me about it (whom, by the way, didn't win).

Ok, I just looked at my letter. I registered for the giveaway on Feb 1st. I received the "you have won" confirmation 4 days later.

I never saw the 1st commercial but saw Laurabearz posting.

So here close to Pittsburgh I entered about 2 pmish Eastern and received an email on the first night that all the others won.

I registered right after the commercial aired in my name and then registered in my ex wives name hoping it would allow for a ticket for my 7 yr old daughter. I checked my daughters E-mail and apparently her mother who won't get on a plane and has never spent a nickel at Universal and never will has a free ticket waiting for her but I received nothing even though I registered my name first. I realize I wouldn't have been able to use the ticket that I used my daughters Moms name for (now) but I probably would have used my free ticket if they had given it too me and bought my daughter a ticket and Universal would have gotten our money. Apparently they lose out in this case.

Anyone have an opinion as to whether an express pass can be pUrchased to Use with these free passes?
I've never been to Universal so I'm not sUre how these passes even work to begin with.

Are they recommended? We are going in April

Thanks!

This is jmo, but I think all the winners have already been notified. Except for those "2nd try" areas.

Anyone have an opinion as to whether an express pass can be pUrchased to Use with these free passes?
I've never been to Universal so I'm not sUre how these passes even work to begin with.

Are they recommended? We are going in April

Thanks!
You can always purchase Express Plus passes to use with any ticket but I would wait until you get there to see if you need them.

Express Plus passes are good for one time through the Express lane per participating attraction. During busy times this will save you a lot of waiting but during slow periods, they really aren't worth it.

I have been glued to my email and this posting in hopes that I may have won a ticket. It makes no sense to me why some won and others didn't based on the time we all are saying we entered. I wonder how they picked the winners. It's kind of frustrating wondering why I did not win yet someone else has even though their entry was sent after mine. Just wish I knew how the picked the winners when it said based on the first 100,000 entries, if I remember correctly. I think I sound like a sore loser! Yes I guess I am but in a friendly kind of way!

I entered about 11:00p.m Sunday night, and I won a ticket.

The way I understood it , and I could be wrong was that the first 100,000
to enter after the commercial aired would win, the commercial aired 3 times,
so maybe the last commercial had the least amount of response, hence why
some who entered late Sunday night won and some who entered early did not
because they reached the 100,000 quicker .

Hi Everyone!!! OP here, just got back from a quick trip to WDW, Busch Gardens and of course my beloved IOA and US!!

Glad to see so many winners. I also won, but sadly wont be able to use the tickets because we have AP's.

Congrats to you that won!!! :cool1:

I'm soooo bummed, I really thought I'd win because I was on the computer when someone (can't remember who) said they just showed the commerical in Chicago, I sent in my entry and one for my sister (two different emails and two different addresses), but I didn't win. :sad2: I wonder why? Do you think it was because I don't live in Chicago? But it said you could sent the link to friends and have them enter. Oh well, you win some and you lose some---but why did I have to lose this one???:sad:

Check fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com in junk mail, that's all I can think of.... ((hugs))

I posted this on another thread, but wanted to do it here as well.

You know, after reading the responses on the boards regarding the Super Bowl/Universal ticket giveaway, does it seem to you that people are more excited about this giveaway than Disney's "free bday ticket" promo? Is it because USF ran theirs as a contest and Disney's is a "promotion"? I mean, either way, one person in the party is getting a free ticket and the rest of the party has to buy tickets. I just get a lot more positive vibes regarding USF than Disney. Maybe because people expected more from Disney and they were disappointed? I really think that USF hit the mark with their giveaway by the sounds of it. People are making plans to do USF when they weren't before. People don't sound like they are going to Disney just to get the birthday ticket. Maybe b/c USF has a larger date range to use their free ticket? Just a random thought! Sorry for the rambling!

This is a great promotion and I think it will bring a lot of new people into the parks, more so that the What wil you Celebrate promo.

:confused3 Hi All
Congrats to all who have won ...I am NOT one of you! My question comes because if anyone can answer my question I would feel much better about not winning! It is ... someone posted a few posts ago stating that they barely made the deadline and entered on Monday! How can they win a ticket but for those who entered the night before not win. Just confused and yes of course jealous!
Double check fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com in your mail box :grouphug:

Did you check your junk mail or spam box? Are you sure you're checking the email you used to register? If the email did end up in junk mail and has been deleted, you'd still receive the actual confirmation code in the mail, so you may still have won! I agree that from the timing, it sounds like you should have won if someone else didn't enter until Monday and won...

I am disappointed because I submitted my form within 1 minute of the commercial around 6:15 so I figured I had a good chance.

THANK YOU LAURABEARZ AND DISBOARDS

IMHO, if you hadn't posted this, I probably wouldn't have entered, the commercial just looked like an ordinary commercial--I probably would've waited until too late. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Glad I could help :-)

i was reading another message board.
a person sent an email to Universal about the Heroes contest.
i'm not sure of all the questions the person asked about but based on the answers, it appears the tickets are non transferable.

this is that reply from universal:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Universal Heroes promotion.
Your question is very important to us.

The below bullet points will help answer your question:

-Unfortunately, the dates that this ticket is valid for are March 1,
2009 through December 31, 2009 and those dates cannot be changed.

-Your ticket will be delivered to the address you registered in the
promotion under no earlier than March 1, 2009. We apologize that we
cannot get your ticket to you any sooner than that.

-This ticket is non-transferable and cannot be changed into any other
persons name.

-The Universal Orlando® 2-PARK Unlimited Admission Ticket is only valid
for 7 consecutive days at both Universal Orlando theme parks. No other
Universal Park locations will be accessible with this ticket.

Please refer to the official rules of this promotion for other questions
you may have by visiting the URL below.

http://www.universa lheroes.com/ public/popup/ rules.html

If you have read this email and still have further questions, please
reply to this email and we will assist you further.

Thanks,
ePrize Customer Service

im starting to hope they have a separate line in place to facilitate redeeming these passes:crazy2: so much confusion...can u imagine how it'll clog things up when peeps start 'pressing their cases' for redemption?:scratchin

Thanks for posting that Mac. That's pretty much what I thought their reply was going to be. That letter doesnt mention AP holders, but I dont hold out much hope for that.

I wish the tickets were good through 2010, but oh well.

Question...

For all of you who did not win... Did you get the confirmation email after you entered?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter