Free Admission to SW for your old photos!

yaytezIOA

ioacentralveteran
From SWO.com

Welcome!

And thank you for your interest in this groundbreaking endeavor. The fun you had at SeaWorld is about to be shared with many of the visitors to our site and earn you (and three of your closest friends or family members) another full day at any of our parks.

We are interested in any and all photographs you took at any one of our three SeaWorld Parks, whether of shows, rides, attractions or, more importantly, of you and your family and/or friends enjoying yourselves. Our only restriction is that you know and can provide contact information for the people in each photograph you submit (not including park employees or those in background crowd shots).

To submit your photos, please:
1) Read and accept the Authentic Asset Photo Agreement and Release below.
2) Fill out the Photo Credit form so we can properly credit you and your photography.
3) Provide your contact info for ticket redemption.

Once submitted, your photos will be reviewed, ranked and tagged by park, category and date. Tags will determine where your pictures will be posted on our site. After your pictures are posted, we will notify you electronically. Please note, though, that your photo(s) will be sharing space with other visitors' photos, and as such your photo(s) may not be the first photo you see.

Also, while every submitted photo will be viewed and tagged, due to site restrictions and submission volume, not all photos will be used on the site. Only photos used on our site will be eligible for the free SeaWorld Family Adventure Pass.

And, except for cropping for photo space, your photos will not be altered in any way.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on SeaWorld.com

http://assetupload.seaworld.com/website/assetupload.aspx

Sounds like a neat way to get some free tickets.

Interesting-- my DH has old SWO pics from 1985! I'll have to dig those out.

I also have some Sea World Ohio video/pic from the early 90's-I wonder if that will count.

Interesting-- my DH has old SWO pics from 1985! I'll have to dig those out.

I also have some Sea World Ohio video/pic from the early 90's-I wonder if that will count.

I remember SW Ohio. They closed that years ago, but I still remember the lumberjack show....wow.....

I remember SW Ohio. They closed that years ago, but I still remember the lumberjack show....wow.....

I don't think they are accepting photos from Ohio. It's not a choice of parks in the drop down menu.

I submitted a whole bunch from San Diego. Hopefully they'll pick at least one :thumbsup2 .

I used to visit Sea World Ohio all the time...was very sad that it had closed. Is there any way that you can post this footage on YouTube or another site? I would like to see it. TIA if you are able to.

Nellas Elensar

Got an E-mail this morning that the editors had selected my photo for the site and that I was awarded 4 passes to Sea World!!::cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I was so excited!

I had to fill out a form to claim the tickets and then got an e-mail that said they would be sent within 10-14 days!!

Good luck all!:banana:

thanks so much for posting this, I took pix but didn't use a digital camera have to figure out how to post them. Also I have pix from the 80's omg this is so cool hope it works for me. Thanks again for posting.:banana:

Does anyone know how many days these passes are good for? Like, is it a one-day pass, several days, etc.? Also, how many passes for each individual do they give away?

THE E-MAIL THAT I GOT FROM SEAWORLD SAID THAT I WAS TOO RECEIVE A ONE DAY PASS FOR UP TOO 4 ADMISSIONS TO ANY OF THE AB PARKS.
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

MICHELLE

I also had some photos chosen and got the FREE tickets :thumbsup2 .

I submitted about 12 pictures and 6 were chosen. Each email had the note that I'd receive 4 free tickets, but I don't think they will give me 4 tickets for each photo picked (but it would be nice if they did!!!)

They photos they chose were of: DS playing at Happy Harbor, DD petting a penguin, DD feeding a dolphin, DD petting a shark, DD & DS with the Budweiser clydesdale horse & one of a manatee eating lettuce.

I had 3 piccies chosen, two of dolphins at the nursery and 1 of DS eating a Shamu icecream (well wearing most of it actually) while waiting for the dolphin show to start. As we hold AP's for seaworld thought we might use our passes for Busch

Yep i got my free pass too and im planning to do the beluga interation program and the dining with shamu thing.. The BIP is special because since i had my lung collapse and lung surgery last year i couldnt go back into the water with the whales i worked with ( because i was still healing and i also couldnt carry anything over 10lbs their buckets full of fish weigh at least 10-30lbs and i graciously stepped down from my job. So going back into the water guaranteed im going to do the happy teary thing..lol

I am so excited I cant wait..lol

just wondering what the time frame was between when you submitted the photos to when you were notified?

txs...

well i sent it in about a week ago and i was notified friday. so even if you dont win they still let u know.

I just submitted about 8 photos...including one from 1979! We're planning a trip to Florida next summer....can anyone tell me if the passes that you've won have an expiration date?

I was so excited to see this "contest"...what a great idea to share some amazing (and super old, in my case) pictures! I'm anxious to see if any of mine will be accepted.:surfweb:

I just submitted about 8 photos...including one from 1979! We're planning a trip to Florida next summer....can anyone tell me if the passes that you've won have an expiration date?

I was so excited to see this "contest"...what a great idea to share some amazing (and super old, in my case) pictures! I'm anxious to see if any of mine will be accepted.:surfweb:

The tickets expire 12/31/2007. I also think the contest portion is over. They only gave tickets to the 1st 1000 photos picked for the website. You can still submit photos, but I didn't see the banner on the website anymore that states you can win tickets for submitting your photos, so I think they may have already picked the 1000 photos?? But I could be wrong.

Bummer....I guess I took too long to send them in. It will be fun to see them on the website if they get chosen, anyway! I did get an email back from SW that says something about we'll be notified if they're chosen to be on the site, so I guess we'll wait and see what happens!

Thanks!

I got 3 emails today from Sea World that out of the 7 pictures I sent in 3 were picked for the website. :banana: :banana:

Later Randy :cool1:

DSC00181

DSC00214

DSC00327

Later Randy:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter