Free Admission to SW for your old photos!

:cloud9: I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD MINE SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE IT.

I GOT MY 4 FREE PASSES IN THE MAIL THIS PAST WEEK!:cool1: :cool1:

THEY ARE GOOD UNTIL DECEMBER 2008!!!! YIPPEE:banana:

I THINK WE WILL GO AFTER OUR DISNEY CRUISE OCTOBER 2008.

GOOD LUCK ALL!
MICHELLE

:cloud9: I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD MINE SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE IT.

I GOT MY 4 FREE PASSES IN THE MAIL THIS PAST WEEK!:cool1: :cool1:

THEY ARE GOOD UNTIL DECEMBER 2008!!!! YIPPEE:banana:

I THINK WE WILL GO AFTER OUR DISNEY CRUISE OCTOBER 2008.

GOOD LUCK ALL!
MICHELLE

That's good to hear!! The email I received said they'd expire Dec. 2007. I already had bought tickets for our trip this November so I was just going to use them for Sea World San Diego. I may just save them for next year!! I haven't received mine yet, but hopefully they don't expire until 2008 :thumbsup2

I have old pictures, taken with a reg. camera from 1987.
Can I mail them in? Any way to post these?

I am having trouble figuring out how t ouplad? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you
Charleyann

I am getting error messages every time I try to upload. Maybe their site is not working correctly? I've tried on 3 different computers and types of connections and 2 different internet browsers.

I just got my tickets in the mail and they expire 12/07. I was hoping for them to expire in 2008 so that we can go this year and next. Instead we decided to go to Seaworld and Busch Gardens Tampa since it is only an hour away.

I just got my tickets in the mail and they expire 12/07. I was hoping for them to expire in 2008 so that we can go this year and next. Instead we decided to go to Seaworld and Busch Gardens Tampa since it is only an hour away.

Are they transferable? I'm going in 07 and would be willing to help you part with them :-)

My say December 31st, 2008????:confused3 I was excited because I could use them after our Disney cruise in October 2008. Wonder if some tickets expire this year and others next year????:confused:

I will look at them again when I get home today.

do these have to be old photos - went to SW in Orlando about 4 years ago and have some great photos....anything for free pass...

Has anyone else been able to upload photos in the past couple of days? I get a error message "The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested Url: /customerrors/500.aspx"

There is not a contact on the site that I can find to report errors to.

December 31,2008 expiration????:confused3 :confused3

Isn't that odd that they would send some that expire in 2007 and some in 2008????:confused3

I was going to use ours after our Disney cruise in 2008, but we may end up using them this year instead.

We have the free dining package booked for Sept at WDW. So I called and dropped one day of our magic your way passes and it dropped our package $350!:cool1: :cool1:
So I figure we could rent a car and do Sea World that day and when we get back we can go to DD and have dinner at Wolf Gang puck Express.:banana: We must use the dining credits!!:woohoo:

This saved us $$$$ and Dad has never gotten to go to Sea World!!! I am excited!!:dance3:

I was notified that 1 of my 3 pictures was chosen! However, in the email I received, they did not mention anything about the free tickets, so I have emailed them a question regarding that. Wondering if they will come in the mail or through an email (like an e-ticket).

I was notified that 1 of my 3 pictures was chosen! However, in the email I received, they did not mention anything about the free tickets, so I have emailed them a question regarding that. Wondering if they will come in the mail or through an email (like an e-ticket).

I don't think you won any tickets. They probably already awarded all the free tickets. When we got our email that our photos were chosen, there was a link to click on to fill out a form to claim your tickets. Then they mailed hard copy tickets a couple weeks later.

I don't think you won any tickets. They probably already awarded all the free tickets. When we got our email that our photos were chosen, there was a link to click on to fill out a form to claim your tickets. Then they mailed hard copy tickets a couple weeks later.

Aww. :( Oh well. I was hoping to get some free tickets for my mom (I already bought the Fun Card last month).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter