FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

eeyoregon

I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Fridge Swap!!
Home resort is the All Star MUSIC Resort.

WELCOME to the "Saved a Sinking All Star Fridge Swap!!" If you see your dates, or even part of your dates available, and would like to join please PM or email me your reservation first/last name, resort name, check-in and out dates, email address and cell phone number if available during your stay. The founding members of this swap paid for the fridge and it is now FREE to future swappers. The home resort is the MUSIC but anyone staying at the Sports or Movies is welcome to join.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO JOIN!

Anyone?? Come on...we have lot's of dates available for the free fridge!

Do you have September 13th to the 21st available (checkout on the 22nd)? My grandson will be 8 months old at that time and will still require formula . And could you give me the details about borrowing. Thank you in advance.

Blessed Be,
Tina

Do you have September 13th to the 21st available (checkout on the 22nd)? My grandson will be 8 months old at that time and will still require formula . And could you give me the details about borrowing. Thank you in advance.

Blessed Be,
Tina

I sent you a private message.

Gina

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but in case anyone is interested, there are 2 free fridge swaps going on at all star resorts, but this particular one includes free coffee maker.

Dates available are July 15 to Aug 4, dates in October, all of November, dates in Dec, all of Jan, dates in Feb, all of March 2008

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1395455

Happy Monday! Who needs a fridge for free at the All Star Movie resort?? Fill it with bottled water, soda, milk....save money!!!

JULY is available.
1st half of August is available.
Most of October.

Come on...get your free fridge now!! :confused3

Hurry and get on the list to use the fridge at the Movies! I have updated the 1st thread to show which dates are available. Let me know if you want to join our fridge swap.

We are staying at the All Star Movies November 22-28th. I am new to this concept, how does this work? Thanks

We are staying at the All Star Movies November 22-28th. I am new to this concept, how does this work? Thanks

Hi! Once we are sure we can fill up the months of 2007, with as little gaps between DIS'ers as poosible, we will purchase and ship a mini-fridge to the resort. The folks who sign up and want to participate will contribute $ towards the purchase. Right now we are looking at a fridge/freezer that costs $96 total. So if 20 of us sign up we would each pay approximately $5 to use the fridge the length of our stays.

The fridge is passed from one DIS'er to another...the fridge is returned, marked with the next persons name and reservation number, to the bell storage area and so on. Much better than paying $10 per day to use Disney's!

Your dates are available if you would like to join our swap. We are eagerly trying to fill up July and the first part of August in order to make this work. Our 1st user is June 5 and we need to allow 7 days shipping so the clock is ticking :hourglass

All of the months are starting to look good with the exception of July and early August...sigh!

:banana: Bumping away!

Would anyone like to use our fridge? Lot's of summer/fall dates available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter