FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

We are staying at the All Star Movies November 22-28th. I am new to this concept, how does this work? Thanks

Do you still want these dates? Please confirm as soon as possible as we are ready to collect funds ($6 per person) and order the fridge.

Gina

just to say to eeyoregon...you are doing a great job with the swap. i well we all thank you.

just to say to eeyoregon...you are doing a great job with the swap. i well we all thank you.

You are too sweet!

I am trying my best but I am really worried about the BIG July/August gap! I still have not heard back from "mommagoof" to confirm their dates in August. If they back out, there will be a gap from July 7 thru August 26 :eek: and I just don't know if our fridge will still exist! Two different cast members at the Movies said it would be fine but not sure if they are correct.

Mommagoof, Figment-Fan and Momofboys....where are you?? Do you still want to use the fridge?

IT IS PAYMENT TIME! THE TOTAL PER FAMILY IS $6.00. IF YOU ARE SENDING A CHECK/OR MONEYORDER PLEASE LET ME KNOW. IF PAYING BY PAYPAL PLEASE PUT YOUR DIS NAME IN THE NOTE/COMMENT FIELD SO THAT I KNOW WHO SENT ME MONEY. WE NEED TO ORDER THE FRIDGE! TIME IS TICKING AS JUNE 5TH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND WE NEED TO GET THIS FRIDGE ORDERED ASAP! I HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT FROM 4 PEOPLE = 14 TO GO!

I still have not heard anything from Figment-Fan, Mommagoof or Momofboys so effective 5/22/07 the dates they requested will re-open: August 10-20, September 16-19 and November 22-28 will be available tomorrow if the above named do not contact me before then. Thanks.

I updated the dates of availability on page 1 as there were some cancellations. Check to see if your dates are open and join our swap!

We have ordered the fridge and it's on it's way to the All Star Movies Resort!! :cool1:

It is never too late to join our swap if your dates are available.

Yeah, our fridge was delivered to the resort today!! :cheer2:

Plenty of good dates still available. Anyone need a fridge during their stay?

Open to anyone staying at the All Star Movies Resort in 2007/2008! Need a fridge? Don't want to pay $10 a day? It's easy to use our fridge. Just let me know your dates and I will tell you if it's available.

Hey, I was wondering about this frig swap thing?? Can you give me more info!We will be there from Sept 17-22. Thanks

Hey, I was wondering about this frig swap thing?? Can you give me more info!We will be there from Sept 17-22. Thanks

The swaps are great! Your dates are already full on our swap but visit the DIS Budget Boards and there is a sticky at the top that lists every swap, open dates and contact info.

:scared1: WOW! Thanksgiving, Mousefest and New Year's are still available!! Hurry and sign up to use our fridge! Use the $10 you save per day to buy fun stuff!

We need a fridge during our stay at All Star Movies from Sept 10 - 17th. It is more than likely taken, but if something opens up please let me know!

Thanks!

We need a fridge during our stay at All Star Movies from Sept 10 - 17th. It is more than likely taken, but if something opens up please let me know!

Thanks!

Be sure to check out the swap sticky at the top of the Budget Boards as it has all of the swaps listed along with dates of availability. Plus new ones are opening up all the time. I started this one because my dates were full on all of the other ones. Good luck.

twins4mimi and mom21&t:

Joey04 is starting a new swap for the Movies resort. You may want to contact him and give him your dates.

gina

Our 1st DIS user just got back and the fridge swap worked out great...yeah! :cheer2:

Want to join in the fun? Save $$$ and use our fridge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter