FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

We will be there july 1-7. Is it available then?

No, I am sorry, but those dates are taken. Check-out the Swap Sticky at the top of the Budget Boards. The sticky lists all known swaps and available dates along with contact information.

gina

July and August are fast approaching! Don't you need a fridge??

I have run out of things to say! JULY and AUGUST PEOPLE WHERE ARE YOU??

ME!!! August 25th thru Sep 4th. Can I be worked in somehow?

Is September 16-23rd avaiable or any days in there? thanks in advance!

Tiffany

I have some but not all of your dates available.

You would be able to pick-up the fridge on September 16 after the previous user drops it off.

You would need to return it for the next user on September 19.

Let me know if you are interested.

Gina

ME!!! August 25th thru Sep 4th. Can I be worked in somehow?

Sorry but we only have September 1 thru September 4 available. Let me know if you are interested in those 3 full days.

Gina

Sorry but we only have September 1 thru September 4 available. Let me know if you are interested in those 3 full days.

Gina

Oh sorry, I misread the opening post--I thought those were the dates taken,, not the dates open. Thanks anyway.

HI, I will be going to wdw Aug. 31st thru Sept.8, and was wondering how the fridge swap works? thanks,

We'll be at ASMo 8/12-8/19 (family thinks its 8/18) . How does fridge swap work and what do we do to get in on it?

We have new dates open up...check page 1 for open dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter