FREE All Star Resorts Fridge *Reserving 2010 NOW*

REMINDER: Do NOT leave the fridge in your room at the end of your stay. If you require bell assistance to transport the fridge, you MUST wait in the room for them to arrive and WALK with them to the luggage storage. If you can not follow this rule, DO NOT JOIN THIS SWAP!

FREE is a mighty fine price!

Last minute is OK! Speaking of last minute: Anyone need a fridge/coffee maker March 8-17??

I will be on vacation and without computer access until March 29.

If you wish to join this swap, please send me a private message with your information and I will get back to you on or after March 29.

We have some free dining dates open: August 22-26, September 21-25 and October 1-13. Join today!

Help us keep our fridge out of storage! APRIL 12-21 is OPEN!! Join today!

I'm going May 3-6 and was considering renting a fridge. How does the swap work without paying? I know my dates are already taken, but for future reference!

I'm going May 3-6 and was considering renting a fridge. How does the swap work without paying? I know my dates are already taken, but for future reference!

Disney charges to use one of their fridges. The folks that participate in fridge swaps, do not. The founding members of a swap pool their money and purchase a fridge. The 1st person uses it, then labels for the next person and it keeps swapping.

I am sorry but I don't have your dates available on either of my swaps. Lam712 is also running an All Star swap so you might check with her to see if she has any openings. There is a fridge swap information sticky at the top of the Budget boards.

Gina

Our fridge was not properly returned to the Movies resort on Sunday and is lost. The fridge swap is closed until further notice.

If you are going to be at any of the All Star Resorts PLEASE take a few minutes to inquire about the fridge at the bell/luggage desk. The box has purple duct tape on it and says Oh Bother Fridge Swap on all 4 sides and was last seen in a swappers room at the Sports on 4/12/09.

I have combined my other fridge swap into this thread (the original swap ended when the fridge was lost in April). Here are the available dates for my swap that is based out of the MUSIC resort:

June 27-30
July 1-8
July 17-25
August 1-9
October 23-31
November 1-14
November 28-30
December 6-8
December 28-30
January 8-23 and so on.....

The fridge/coffee maker can be used by anyone staying at any of the All Star Resorts BUT it must be picked up and retured in person to the MUSIC resort unless other arrangement are pre-approved.

Thanks,
Gina

Yes, this swap also includes a 4 cup coffee maker which is great for heating water for tea, hot chocolate, instant oatmeal or cup-of-noodles!

JOIN TODAY!! Free is always a great price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter