Free Covid Home Test program resuming Monday

Good grief where are the schools that the actual stall doors are ripped off can’t blame the schools for nor replacing but maybe they should be looking at getting to the root of the problem ex. Whose doing it and deal with that. Then the problem woukd no longer be there

No it hasn't. The original 'hygiene hypothesis' has been debunked many times over.
It is now understood that the majority of viruses should not be considered "safe" to catch as it does almost nothing to improve immunity and actually makes the immune system worse and can lead to development of allergic disease. This includes illnesses that people usually think of as "normal" and "typical" such as colds and GI viruses.

Bacteria exposure is what primes ones immune response. This includes vaccines.

The danger of oversanitizing comes from skin and lung exposure to chemicals which can make one more susceptible to infection; for example using so much hand sanitizer that your skin cracks open leaving vulnerable spots for bacteria to get in. The point is it doesn't have anything to do with being "too clean."
You have disagreed with me on this before. And, Click is correct; I am not talking about purposely getting sick. Oversanitizing can do more harm than good when you are eventually exposed to a virus (which everyone is at some point no matter how much they sanitize). It is not only bad for your skin and lungs (as you mention), but kills the good bacteria we have. This, in turn, hinders the immune system when you are exposed to a virus. Children that are too "sanitized" have a higher incidence of allergies and asthma. Everyone catches viruses. The people that have had exposure to a certain virus before will handle it better the next time due to immunity. You can run from viruses, but you can't hide. I would rather my immune system not be hampered by antibacterial soaps or sprays beforehand. Washing with non-antibacterial soap and water does the trick. I won't touch your vaccine hypothesis :ssst:

Don't you put your produce in bags before putting them in the cart?
I wash my produce when I get home, also. I'm in the minority here who doesn't care about dogs in carts. People are much "germier" IMO...lol. Our dogs are allowed on our furniture and on our beds too. There is nothing like snuggling on the couch with your dog and watching tv. It's calming which helps the immune system too.

Good grief where are the schools that the actual stall doors are ripped off can’t blame the schools for nor replacing but maybe they should be looking at getting to the root of the problem ex. Whose doing it and deal with that. Then the problem woukd no longer be there
Schools in affluent neighborhoods of Metro Atlanta. The median household income is $128,684 in the schools zip code. The median sales price of homes is $463,750.

I imagine the problem is schools everywhere.

Still didn't get a notice of them being shipped just yet, I imagine things are busy with all the requests & maybe some regions and zip codes are being prioritized based on infection rates or disposable income.

Assume there is some asset management going on, which is a good thing IMO.

I got an email yesterday saying they'd be delivered by Wednesday, but another email today saying they're out for delivery. Tracking shows delivered this morning.

Mine just arrived. The extended expiration date is 2/24......not as long as I was hoping since we have others that also expire in Feb

Got our tests today. Also received a card with them saying "The tests you receive may show expired dates on the box. The FDA has extended those dates" and gave the website to go check the new expiration date.

Yes, ours are "expired", but it's been extended one year.

I think the new free test giveaway is just reducing the excess from the initial givaway.

Don't you put your produce in bags before putting them in the cart?

So then the dog's butt and paw germs would be on the bag, what's the difference?
I'm just sick of entitled dog owners thinking they should be able to take them anywhere,
and the bar table thing is disgusting!

So then the dog's butt and paw germs would be on the bag, what's the difference?
I'm just sick of entitled dog owners thinking they should be able to take them anywhere,
and the bar table thing is disgusting!
I have to just assume all grocery carts are disgusting. A few weeks ago I went to Aldi when they opened up for the day. The carts are kept outside. Laying in the cart was a full poopy diaper. There was a garbage can 5 feet away. Some people are just gross.

^ annnnd this sort of thing is why I have wipes in my car & purse and wipe whatever public surfaces my hands touch.
I don't need to see gross to suspect other humans have been gross in or around my orbit, it is a given :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter