Free Dining 2009! ADRs open today, Post what you got!!!

DH is gonna have to drive to work and then I'll have to sit in the parking lot since my bluetooth broke and we only have one car :scared:

still holding with no end in sight!
I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time on the August trade/wanted thread!

she would NOT let me book for my split reservation though it is concurrent I am SO UPSET!!!:sad2:

I am ON PROPERTY and they will not let me book the 10 days worth???????????????? OMG!!!

"i'm walking right down the middle of Main Street USA"

23 minutes and counting

making ressies now... cm is slooooooow, but atleast I have him.

Me too! Now I think I understand why the waits are sooooooooo long. Each ADR takes forever. You tell them what day, restaurant and time your looking for and then the computer SEARCHES for what seems like eternity. I pray that when it all said and done I get my confirm numbers because I've read those horror stories on here about system crashes before you get the ressie # and then I believe the cm has to start over.

I miss the old system where they gave you the ressie # after each ADR.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter