Free dining 2014

I am Canadian and finally got it to work!
From the original link, I had to change the word stay to stays (add the 's') and then it all worked out.
Good luck!

5Dreamers said:
I am Canadian and finally got it to work!
From the original link, I had to change the word stay to stays (add the 's') and then it all worked out.
Good luck!

Thanks for the hint! I was lucky enough to get it to work as well! Just had to add the "s" on "stay" in the original link! Now I just have to call later to cancel my existing Reservation!!!185 days!!!

Booking now will just help it sell out of FD rooms available. Whatever books right now, will either show Disney they can offer a smaller allotment (meaning there will be less FD rooms available) or exclude it completely. Plus if you book now, you have no chance of booking on line at midnight EST since you will have to call tomorrow anyway to convert your reservation to FD on your existing reservation. Booking now does not guarantee you FD. The room you book now will pull out of non FD room allotment, if others book online once FD is available or call in tomorrow morning at 7am EST, their rooms are coming out of the FD allotment of rooms and you would still have to call and have them change from the allotment of rooms you booked in to the allotment of FD rooms. So no benefit at all. I sure hope this makes sense:scratchin
I would recommend that you DO NOT book until FD is available then go online starting at midnight EST and start checking the Disney website to see if it is posted as available. The reason that so many resorts were excluded this time is due to so many pre-booking "hoping for FD" so in Disney's eyes, those resorts were booking well without any promo, therefore there was no need to offer a promo at all.

Good luck everyone, here is some extra :tinker:pixie dust that everyone get's what they want!!! Everyone make sure you have your 2nd & 3rd choices available and be flexible with your room categories!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the hint! I was lucky enough to get it to work as well! Just had to add the "s" on "stay" in the original link! Now I just have to call later to cancel my existing Reservation!!!185 days!!!

Thanks! Got it to work! Have no clue where you found it, but I'm happy! Woohoo! :cool1:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/resort-stays-dining/

Anyone get through on the phone? I'm starting to worry about whether we're all waiting on hold for nothing since the website is not showing the offer. It would be great to hear some good news!

Anyone get through on the phone? I'm starting to worry about whether we're all waiting on hold for nothing since the website is not showing the offer. It would be great to hear some good news!
. I totally agree. I'm starting to hope I didn't get up at four and so far 30 minutes on hold for nothing!

Some people on the other FD thread have reported making reservations this morning on the phone with FD, so it looks like the offer is up and running!

When I click on that link from my iPhone a window pops up and says "A Canada billing address will be required at checkout. Do you want to see this special Canada offer?"

Boo.

K it's on the website now but it says 6 night/ 7 day stay goes that mean since we are staying 7 nights we aren't eligible?

Unable to get through on phone after 40 minutes of continually trying! Soooo we won't be going this year!!! I am so bummed out, they excluded our only chance (AOA) since we have a party of 12. On the bright side, I'm gonna look at an all inclusive to Mexico instead! Same total price and no problems booking!:) DINING included!!

Unable to get through on phone after 40 minutes of continually trying! Soooo we won't be going this year!!! I am so bummed out, they excluded our only chance (AOA) since we have a party of 12. On the bright side, I'm gonna look at an all inclusive to Mexico instead! Same total price and no problems booking!:) DINING included!!
it's now online can you book that way? I know what you mean though after 40 minutes so far I will literally cry if I can't get this thing!

Offer is up online. I've been on hold for an hour to change our CBR reservation. My husband just booked his own reservation at CBR for modified dates on the iPad with FD. Took him 5 minutes!

We are looking to stay at a Value with free dining. I realize everyone who's been waiting for this is booking today if they haven't already, but do you think I am okay to wait a week or 2 to book? Literally closing on a house tomorrow, need to get DH to nail down dates with me, and also waiting on my mom to let me know when she is going to be there. Anyone recall how fast the FD-allotted rooms (esp Values - ASMu or Pop?) went in previous years?

P.S. I know my siggy says Jan 2015 but we are worried we'll miss Splash Mtn if we wait till Jan ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter