• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free dining is here for the Fall

I originally booked at POFG for our trip on 10/12 - 10/19. I called and said I wanted to upgrade to a deluxe and snuck in a ( did that 30% discount start yet?). I was upgraded at the discount and it only added $300 more to the grand total. Staying at AKL now. Happy camper!

This may have already been asked but if you do a DDP can you still do a quick service meal instead of a table service meal????

Or they coulda went on Disney's website anytime and booked it in about 90 seconds...
No hidden tricks or "mystery" to this.

That would work if I was making a new reservation but unfortunately that's not the case when you're trying to apply the discount to an existing reservation.

That would work if I was making a new reservation but unfortunately that's not the case when you're trying to apply the discount to an existing reservation.

If you're outside of 45 days it would...book new and cancel old at full refund.

But your point is taken...they don't let you modify online

If you're outside of 45 days it would...book new and cancel old at full refund.

But your point is taken...they don't let you modify online

Right. That's what I ended up having to do. I wish there were modifying options online. It would make things so much easier.

lockedoutlogic said:
Or they coulda went on Disney's website anytime and booked it in about 90 seconds...
No hidden tricks or "mystery" to this.

Thank you!

Sent from my rooted Samsung Galaxy SIII using the DISBoards app

This may have already been asked but if you do a DDP can you still do a quick service meal instead of a table service meal????

Yep. They will use up all of your QS credits before dipping into the pool of TS credits, but as of Jan. 1, 2012, you can use a TS credit for a QS meal anywhere on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter