Free Dining

PandaBear & Boo

Second star to the right straight on til morning
Just thought it might be fun to see how many of us are going for free dining and when. We will be there....

Pop Century - September 24-30

We will be there Aug. 19 -26th but the highlight of our trip will be our anniversary meal at V&A. Too bad that isn't under the DDP.

Free Dining:
staying at POP Sept 19 to Oct 10.--twenty days of dining.
based on preliminary scanning of menus: plan on saving $1457 on food.
(plus am saving $400 on cost of room, as I originally intended to go to WDW mid October)
I saved enough with the free dining to double my original booking (from 10 to 20 nights) although I did have to add one night at the end because of Columbus Day/Canadian Thanksgiving Day airport gitters if I had to leave on the 9th..

I am going to ten restaurants I have never gone before because of the cost involved.
:cool1: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave:

POP August 26 to Sept 1.
ADR at LeCellar, Boma, Coral Reef, Tempanyaki, 50's Prime Time, and another resort restaurant to be determined later. :cool1:

September 17 - 2nd October at Pop Century, here are my (hopefully) final choices for adrs

9/17 Planet Hollywood
9/18 Boma breakfast (OOP) Scifi cafe
9/19 Le Cellier
9/20 Jiko
9/21 Out either at Busch Gardens or shopping
9/22 Concourse Steakhouse and MNSSHP
9/23 Seaworld
9/24 California Grill
9/25 shopping ( I REALLY nead some new clothes and haven't seen anything I like in the UK)
9/26 50's Prime Time
9/27 Spoodles
9/28 Grand Floridian Cafe will book the Slipper desert for here
9/29 CRT lunch (OOP) Crystal Palace
9/30 Narcoossee's
10/1 Rose & Crown

August 21st-August 25th, first time at the Poly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter