Free Dining

We are going Aug 27 - Sep 1 at Pop Century. My husband still isn't sure because of the high gas prices, but I keep telling him that we are going to save money with free dining!

We will be at POFQ 8/13-8/20!!

So far ADR are:
Chrystal Palace
Le Cellier
Boma
Marrakesh
Narcoosees
Maybe a Fantasmic dinner pkg, or Ohana, Coral Reef, Artist Point-Can't decide-what a great problem to have :banana:

Count me in for 9/29 to 10/2 at POP. I'm going to meet a friend, I haven't seen in a few years, there.

I wanted a longer trip, but I'll take a short trip over no trip at all.

POP 8/17-8/23, just me and DD

We have: Planet Hollywood, Teppanyaki, Chef Mickey's, Laua, 50's PT, Crystal Palace and Coral Reef

We will be at Pop Century Sept. 30-Oct. 8. Looks as though there will be a lot of folks at Pop. We should have our own thread, lol!

cdntourguide said:
Free Dining:
staying at POP Sept 19 to Oct 10.--twenty days of dining.
based on preliminary scanning of menus: plan on saving $1457 on food.
(plus am saving $400 on cost of room, as I originally intended to go to WDW mid October)
I saved enough with the free dining to double my original booking (from 10 to 20 nights) although I did have to add one night at the end because of Columbus Day/Canadian Thanksgiving Day airport gitters if I had to leave on the 9th..

I am going to ten restaurants I have never gone before because of the cost involved.
:cool1: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :woohoo: :wave:
We'll be at POR September 17-24. Can you say 5 little piggy's went to Disney World?

I'm so jealous 20 days. Wow! That would be a dream.

POP 9/6 -10! Just my mom and me!

Here are our ADRs (which I just made today :cheer2: )

9/7: goin' to see AKL and DTD breakfast - Boma dinner - Raglan Road
9/8: MK day dinner - 'Ohana
9/9: Epcot day dinner - Chefs de France

I might surprise my mom and do Crystal Palace for breakfast on our MK day but I haven't decided yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter