FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

I know it's last min. but does anyone have a Wall-E pumpkin stencil? We did Jack the Pumpkin King last year and he went down a storm :goodvibes
loz (underscore) armstrong AT Hotmail dot com Thank You

My son is asking for Peter Pan and Captain Hook. Also, if anyone has anything from the movie Cars, Findng Nemo, Bolt, or Woody or Buzz, that would be great.
email a hays @ yahoo . com all together. :)

Im not seeing links to view them at. I would like any you can send me as my 3 kids have 3 totally different taste. Anything from Cars to Peterpan to Mickey to Princess. At this late hour we'll take anything.

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have any toy story patterns?

Cheers
David

I would love Cinderella's castle and Stitch. My email is ban26ana at gmail dot com. (Sorry, I get spammed way too much to type it out. lol)

*I was at my local Target today and they had stencil/pumpkin carving kits with Mickey and friends, a princess one and a Tinkebelle one. They cost $6.00 each! I always makes copies so that I can keep them from year to year!

This post was started in 2006 - does anyone know if it's still active? My children would LOVE to carve some Disney pumpkins before our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter