FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

If anyone has a Peter Pan carving template they could send me, I would really appreciate it! My daughter has asked for a Peter Pan pumpkin and I can't find a template anywhere. Thanks so much!!

You can email me at rwhitlocksmith @ gmail . com (altogether).

Robin

Can someone please send me a Stitch stencil from Lilo & Stitch.

Thank you so much!

SabreNinja @ hotmail.com

We don't have any of this in The Netherlands so as many as you can send would be great! (Princess, Stitch, Toy Story and all)

diensols at yahoo.com

this so awesome! can you send me jack sparrow and anything else that you can? ive been lookinge everywhere for free patterns.
Thank you!

:confused3
I need a Grumpy stencil for my Halloween pumpkin carving. Can anyone please help me. My kids always call me Grumpy, so I want to surprise them with this carving. Please email me at
brodigren(at symbol)yahoo.com I don't have 10 posts so I cannot and email address correctly, but don't know how to view any replies I may receive.
Thanks.

If you are still sending out the stencils (which would be amazing!), I'd love a set - randi.morse (at) hughes.net my daughter loves the princesses and all the fairies (typical girl), and my son would be happy with anything "cool". Thank you!

If you are sending out stencils still, I would love to have a buzzlightyear, ariel, tinkerbell and Toy story alien. bpitman12 at hotmail Thanks!!!

Saw this thread started in 2006, has the OP sent any out for recent requests ? (that'd be incredibly awesome on her part to keep doing so :goodvibes)

Also, this link to Disney Family site has some to download

Jack Skellington, Mickey, Minnie, Snow White & others

http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-parties-and-holidays/pkg-pumpkin-templates/

And these printables are really cool too; love the Haunted Mansion's hitch hiking ghosts :D

http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-parties-and-holidays/pkg-disney-halloween-printables/

:yay:

If you are still sending out patterns I would really love a buzz lightyear, woody and jessie. I've been searching everywhere.

Hi! Is this still an open forum? I was hoping to find some patterns for toy story favorites like Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Bullseye! I was also maybe looking for maybe a Sally or Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas! I know it sounds like a lot! So I am thankful for any!!! My lil nieces have really seemed to find 8 yes 8 pumpkins :cheer2::dance3: for us to carve this year so I am a lil overwhelmed already! So any patterns are really appreciated!! Thank you so so much!!!!! :worship: tjsrodeo2002 at aol.com (no spaces)

Hi There,
Hello is anyone still offering some of the disney pumpkin stencils? My children and I would greatly appreciate the patterns for:

Cinderella Castle
Stitch
PETER PAN
PINOCCHIO
CAPTAIN JACK

Please let me know.
Thanks so much.

Hi There,
Hello is anyone still offering some of the disney pumpkin stencils? My children and I would greatly appreciate the patterns for:

Cinderella Castle
Stitch
PETER PAN
PINOCCHIO
CAPTAIN JACK

Please let me know.
Thanks so much.
OOPS, Sorry I forgot my email jcmonks @ comcast.net no spaces

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has the Goofy, Cinderella and Belle stencils.
My 3 year old daughter last year mentioned to us that her boyfriend is Goofy, and she loves both Cinderella and Belle.

Thank you in advance,
my emial address is:

melnyk_adam@shaw.ca.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter