Free Harry Potter wands still on?

Just an update on the current deal… purchase a $300 minimum Universal merchandise gift card and you can now get an INTERACTIVE wand for free, but apparently you choose one of select four.
Oooooo…..nice! Thanks for sharing.
Is there a difference between a Universal merchandise gift card & regular Universal gift cards?

Oooooo…..nice! Thanks for sharing.
Is there a difference between a Universal merchandise gift card & regular Universal gift cards?
Well its only good for merchandise so that's always an issue for me.
If it was good for food and such Id buy it in a second
I don't see myself buying $300 in products so I skipped it

Well its only good for merchandise so that's always an issue for me.
If it was good for food and such Id buy it in a second
I don't see myself buying $300 in products so I skipped it
One of our kids would love an interactive wand, & they’re pricey, so this deal would work for us. I just checked & this can be used for retail, dining, & hotel.

The merchandise gift card can be used for dining & the hotel? Are you sure? That would make it just like a normal Universal gift card, why would they call it a merchandise gift card?

The merchandise gift card can be used for dining & the hotel? Are you sure? That would make it just like a normal Universal gift card, why would they call it a merchandise gift card?
I don’t know & that was confusing me as well. The rep I spoke to said that it can be used for retail, dining & hotel.

*edited to add - I may call & speak to a different rep & see if they give the same answer. 😂

I don’t know & that was confusing me as well. The rep I spoke to said that it can be used for retail, dining & hotel.

*edited to add - I may call & speak to a different rep & see if they give the same answer. 😂
I spoke to someone with the previous promotion and asked if it was good for restaurants or to pay the hotel bill etc... and they said no just in the shops.
If it was good for food and hotels Id grab more than one on my trips just to get the free wands as gifts.
Id ask and Id also ask to see one of the cards so I could read the back of it.

They also sell a food gift card - and its only good for food and drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter