• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free laundry at okw?

Just don't put your clothes in the washer or dryer and go to the parks or out to eat. If I need to do laundry and your's is done, I'll take them out and pile them on the table so I can get mine done.

Well, if you have a 1 or 2 or 3 bedroom the laundry facilities are right in your villa!
It's only studio renters that "have" to use the laundry facilities by the pool.

Bobbi :flower:

hey I love the DVC studios and will defend them!

too many people who brought DVC though they could stay in a studio, then decided they needed a 1-bedroom, then went to a 2-bedroom borrowing points this entire time, then claimed that there was no way that you pay back using DVC.

if they stayed with the studios, which are the size of most of the hotel rooms (Polyn and Cont are larger), they would have been fine.

Deb & Bill said:
Just don't put your clothes in the washer or dryer and go to the parks or out to eat. If I need to do laundry and your's is done, I'll take them out and pile them on the table so I can get mine done.

Will you fold, too??

;);)
That would be pure pixie dust at work!! LOL! :goodvibes

:sunny:

Deb & Bill said:

One day at BCV, I waited for an hour for someone to remove their wet clothes from a washer. Finally, I had had enough! I said, "Time's up!" and removed their clothes. I won't wait that long again! (It's MY vacation, too!) :rolleyes:

I think some of us thought you were staying at WL because you're signature says WL here I come xx/xxxx or someting like that. ;)

Enjoy OKW! :sunny:

everyone who stays at OKW can use the laundry mats at the pools. they are free to everyone. not just DVC member and guests.

there use to be sign up - no money necessary - even don't put money in the machines.

but the signs kept fallen down (I am assuming).

I have told several guests at OKW - no money is necessary - just push the coin thing in - works just fine.

I have removed a few recent post because they were turning nasty.

The Masses had had thier opportunity to remind everyone that the laundry is for that resort's guest only.

The O/P has had a chance to let everyone know she is staying at the resort in question.

THE END.

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion about laundry.

I've seen the card readers on the doors to the laundry at OKW as well. I just assumed they were turned on at night as extra security for people doing late night laundry.

johde said:
I've seen the card readers on the doors to the laundry at OKW as well. I just assumed they were turned on at night as extra security for people doing late night laundry.
That's what I was thinking too. Usually the doors to the laundry rooms are open unless it is cool out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter