Free Parking Back?

Every once in a while, maybe we should just take a win and move on. Plenty of time to criticize future changes when they actually happen.
I agree....

At this point I was use to the Parking Fee and it didn't bother me all that much. It's the $25 per person for Genie+ and then whatever the Lighting Lane is for that park.... So a family of four might have to pay $120 to get "fast passes" that were once free...

I doubt Swan and Dolphin eliminate the parking fees And resort fees, but maybe they slow them down, discount them, etc.

If they are going to start that game, I’ll be off to somewhere cheaper that doesn’t charge one. I think a lot of people will.
I bailed on staying on property years ago. Even off property I look for places with minimal resort fees. I think a resort fee is the dumbest thing ever. Just make the price of your rooms however much higher. Nothing more off putting than to find out your paying almost the price of the room itself once you get into town. Especially when you thought your hotel was already paid for. You have to really watch some of those websites.

I wouldn't say free. It will be added 'somewhere'.
It already has. When they started jacking up the prices of the rooms to astronomical prices in the first place, and so friggin fast! It was just an added slap in the face to add yet more money to the insane prices they are charging. It really started to feel like they were sitting around saying, "Let's see just how far these stupid people are willing to go." It felt insulting. The strange thing for me was...the amount of people accepting it. I thought for a while that, surely this is all of the people in the world who are rushing to get that dream vacation in, before it's out of the reach of the majority. Kind of a, "we better go if we're going" thing. I'm sitting there thinking, "surely the whole world isn't that much better off than me?" lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter