Friday the 13

My hamster died friday the 13th. It was a freak accident. He was very young, and small, so he got pinned by the exercise wheel.

:eek:

I'm sorry.
Now I'm scared. My hamster is young and small and barely ever leaves his wheel.

My hamster died friday the 13th. It was a freak accident. He was very young, and small, so he got pinned by the exercise wheel.

Awww, thats sad.

Umm, no I'm not superstitious about it. Hopefully it'll be another great day!:goodvibes

I don't really believe it's that horrible, no.

I'll NEVER forget Friday, April 13, 2007 tho. There was this big storm heading straight for us with a lot of rotation in it (what causes tornadoes to form) and my parents got called out to keep an eye on it since they're storm spotters. Since there was already rotation being seen on the radar thing, my sister and I went with them and we went to go park in this church parking lot.

I was sitting in the back, messing with my cell in an attempt to keep from stressing out and there were a bunch of boy scouts getting dropped off at this one house next to the church for a meeting. My dad was watching the radar on his labtop and when he was looking at it this red circle popped up over our city showing that there was rotation in the clouds right over us and when that happens a tornado can drop at any time.

So then my dad was like "Uhhh, Jen? (my mom) We've got rotation!" And then! They ended up calling this other dude with the weather station and he checked and saw it too! And then! My dad called this other guy and told him he needed to set the sirens off and my mom went RUNNING over to where the boy scouts were to tell them that the sirens were about to go off and to get under cover and the leader was looking at her like she didn't know what she was talking about until the sirens started going off like 5 seconds later, at which time he looked at her like this: O__O and started to round up the kids.

And then! My sister and I were sent to take cover in the church so we ran in and took cover in this bathroom with a class of three year olds and sang songs while golf ball sized hail was pounding on the roof. My mom actually got hit in the head with one while trying to get a picture of a funnel cloud. xD

Video of the Day!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcd0X4RaowQ

That was probably the most frightening (and awesome) Friday the 13th I've ever lived through. Hopefully it won't happen again for a LONG time.

It's actually a lucky day in our family! lol but i do think its cool when im signing a date in school or something and it says "Friday 13th" im always like "cool!"

but thats it lol

Friday the 13th I have my first exams in all of my classes. I'm doomed. :(

I'm not really superstitious, but I'm a little bit crazy so all the professors making tests on the 13th is freaking me out.

Lets just go with this ever since Friday the 13th when I was 5 I've been TERRIFIED of hospitals
That was the day my brother broke his arm while playing on a log which my mom was telling him to get off of...
He broke his arm in something like 10 place ruined his growth plate etc...
He had to have surgery on it and of course since it was Friday the 13th there were about 30 other people there who needed surgery...
I remember screaming, crying, all of these wonderful things and OH YES
This was a really small hospital since we were on vacation in a small town and so the ambulance pulled up right next to where the ER was so...
I was sitting out in the waiting room with our babysitter who had came on the trip with us and this ambulance pulls up with flashing lights sirons, etc
And this man comes out of it whose legs were litterally CHOPPED OFF...
Thats what bassically made me terrified of the ER...
I've only been to them a few time since and I've never been to the back...
Thankgoodness we our doctors has a 2 surgery centers...
Thats where I had my knee surgery since theres no way your getting me to a hospital...
I'm so terrified of them which is kinda crazy at my age...

I am a very superstisious person especially when it comes to playing sports. So Friday the 13th will also be a day where I make sure I don't cross the path of a black cat, walk under a ladder or something like that.

I have a sleepover happening on that day this week, so...No, good luck day for me because I haven't seen my friends in a while..at least for two whole days.:goodvibes

Friday 13th is a lucky day for me.......because my life couldnt get anymore UN-Luckier:guilty:

its just another day to me. i saw the preview for the movie on sunday and i couldnt watch. it freaked me out. i hate horror movies

i do believe that friday the 13th is a bad day.
i've always been quite superstitious.
i've been like this for as long as i can remember.
everytime fri. 13 rolls around something pretty bad happens.
most of it is usually brought on upon myself, but it does happen.
like last year on april 13, 2007 i fell off the bleachers and cut my calf wide open and then i had get a tetnis shot. and everytime i go to the doctor i get some form of dairy frozen ness (ice cream, milkshake, frozen yougurt, etc) i had a milkshake that that made me extremely sick.
and although it might have been a co-winky-dink it's made me not like fri. 13th.

A lot of people I know were born on friday the 13ths. Good things usually happen to me on friday the 13th.

I'll be seeing friday the 13th on friday the 13th, haha (Purely because Dick Casablancas/Ryan Hansen from Veronica Mars is going to be in it and I LOVE him).

i am pretty superstious actually i've woken up to the same song for the past 3 months and the same picture pops up on my itouch as the song goes off in the morning and nothing bad(knock on wood) has happened to me on friday the 13 but the days just kinda freaks me out in general but it's gotten less scarier since last year i graduated on friday the 13, oh and i would never live on the 13 floor and i also get scared during the hour of 3:00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter