Frozen

Postal68

Registered
I took my daughter to see Frozen yesterday and I have to say it is the best Disney Film in years. It is a simple throwback to classic Disney with humor, great characters and songs and of course dead parents :rotfl2:

I can possibly see a Broadway version sometime in the future, and some nice possibilities for Park tie ins during the future Holiday seasons.

This film is a must see.

(I'm not sure what forum this should be in, but as I said I could see futyre theme park attraction tie in's...so)

We went last Saturday... My son felt sorry for me, he didn't want me to go to the movies all by myself. I loved it but it must be a great movie because even he thought it was really good.. I never thought he would go with me since he's 17 and he thought its a movie for little girls but he really enjoyed it..

Can't wait to take my daughter this weekend!!! It will be her 1st movie at the theater!!!

My DD13 asked me if I wanted to see Frozen with her on Friday. You're never too old for a good animated movie!

My DD13 asked me if I wanted to see Frozen with her on Friday. You're never too old for a good animated movie!

My DD is 13 also, and when it was over she turned to me and said, "I'm downloading the music when we get home." She has listened to the soundtrack pretty much non-stop since last Wed. :lmao:

I took my 5 year old last weekend and the first thing she asked me afterwards was if we will get to meet Olaf when we go to the castle (we are going end of January). I really hope they come up with an Olaf meet and greet!!

So, does anyone know if BBB is offering Anna's hairstyle with the partial white braid? I have to think that tons of little girls would want to copy that!

So, does anyone know if BBB is offering Anna's hairstyle with the partial white braid? I have to think that tons of little girls would want to copy that!

We saw it yesterday at the BBB in the castle! It's a wig piece and I've seen girls in the park with it too.

We saw it last Wednesday when it opened and i gotta say, it was just so good and so fun to see! We rarely go to the movies cause there are 6 of us and it gets pricey. We'd rather save the money and buy the dvd. But my girls were looking forward to this so we 'splurged'. It was a blast. Like the OP said, it really is one of their best in many years!

Saw it today with my 12 year old. We thought it was good, not great. We both liked it but thought Tangled and Princess and the Frog were way better. Still fun to see a Disney movie though! The mickey short at the start was amazing!

Saw it today with my 12 year old. We thought it was good, not great. We both liked it but thought Tangled and Princess and the Frog were way better. Still fun to see a Disney movie though! The mickey short at the start was amazing![/QUOTE

Agreed. I enjoyed it too. But agree with all this 100%.

I took my daughter to see Frozen yesterday and I have to say it is the best Disney Film in years. It is a simple throwback to classic Disney with humor, great characters and songs and of course dead parents :rotfl2:

I can possibly see a Broadway version sometime in the future, and some nice possibilities for Park tie ins during the future Holiday seasons.

This film is a must see.

(I'm not sure what forum this should be in, but as I said I could see futyre theme park attraction tie in's...so)

You are so right, absolutely a must see!! I was raving about this since we saw it Saturday night, lol! We loved this movie, all of it! DD23 and I took my three little nephews(4,5 & 6), and all of us loved it! The boys loved Olaf and keep talking about their favorite scenes, such as the carrot nose or when he ran into some snowbody much larger than him, lol! And loved the story of the sisters, though some of it was very sad and why do disney parents always have to die, lol?! And some very touching scenes! And we loved the look - I mean the colors and the artwork, all stunning! Really beautiful and wanna take my niece when we get back from our disney trip, to the 3D version, that should be amazing! Great music, too! This should win tons of awards for best animated pic, artwork, music! ::yes:: :lovestruc

Nope, never too old for a good animated movie!

Oh, and really loved that Mickey short at the beginning - that was a great treat! And the nephews loved the 'Mickey movie' first, lol!

With the price of movie tickets as of late, and my 5 member family, we haven't been to a movie in a long time, generally we wait until they come out on DVD / Blue Ray, then buy them used off ebay lol.

We went out Thanksgiving evening to see Frozen in 3D, and it was simply amazing. Even DS10 enjoyed it! Of course, during the previews, he and DD19 decided that we are going to HAVE to see The Nut Job when it comes out, AND The Muppets Most Wanted.

Saw it on Sunday withy husband son daughter in law. We all loved it. It had everything. A great story, music and the 3D was AMAZING! !!!!!!!

We are going to see it at the AMC Forks at 7:30 on Thursday night after our day in Animal Kingdom. My husband is a movie buff.

We can't wait to see the movie! We have a trip planned in January and meeting Anna and Elsa are already on our must do list. I wonder how the popularity of the movie might impact the M&G? Any chance they might make it a FP+ feature or expand it?

I definitely agree. I took DD to see it in 3D last Wednesday and though I love Disney movies, I didn't expect to enjoy the movie as much as I did. It has that Broadway quality to it and can see an attraction arising if it's successful.

My poor DS (6) is so sensitive. The parents' deaths ruined the whole thing for him. He was sad the entire rest of the movie and even cried afterward! I realize he is exceptionally sensitive, but why does Disney have to kill so many parents!? Couldn't the parents have just gone off on a round-the-world journey or something!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter