Frozen

Saw it last night and really enjoyed it, though I prefered Tangled by far. There were a few flaws in the plot that annoyed me (i.e. the trolls, they were so random and their story was undeveloped). The animation was amazing though, definitely looking forward to get the movie on Blu-Ray. :)

In order of preference of the recent Disney movies, I'd classify :

Tangled
Frozen
Wreck-It-Ralph
Brave (didn't really like that one)

Saw this today and loved it, I thought it was beautifully done from the animation to the story to the music. I saw it in 2d and am already planning on seeing it again in 3d. I wouldn't be surprised to see the soundtrack, especially Let it go, win some awards and think the movie itself is a shoe in for animated movie of the year.

It is definitely my favorite Disney movie that's come out in a long time, but I don't think it's on the same level as the Lion King or the Little Mermaid, but being a child of the 90s I may just be too biased.

I thought it was good, definitely better than Brave or Tangled. I didn't like either of those. I think my problem was that I just couldn't get into the music. It was too modern too much pop for me, except maybe Let It Go, but I was distracted by all the pretty sparkly snow flakes so not sure if it was really the music I liked or not. I've always had a soft spot for sparkly blue things especially ones made of snow. For the most part, I prefer Phil Colin's Tarzan type music, over Frozen type songs, so that put me iff some. Most of Frozen's songs I just didn't care for very much. I didn't hate them, but I wouldn't play them on a cd over and over again like I do with some Disney movies. My other problem was that I just didn't like that there was more than one main character. Not sure why this bothered me, but it did. I have also always hated it when they turn a "good guy" bad. So all these little annoyances kept it from making my best ever list, but I still really enjoyed the movie overall.

However, I absolutely loved Olaf! He is so cute. I wish I had my own little Olaf, and his summer song was so funny and cute as well! Does anyone know if you can meet him? I don't care about Anna and Elsa, but I'd love to meet Olaf.

No Olaf meet & greet, sadly. But the official Disney UK site has the clip of his song, "In Summer," up on YouTube. I love that.

No Olaf meet & greet, sadly. But the official Disney UK site has the clip of his song, "In Summer," up on YouTube. I love that.

Well, I just stumbled upon an article on allears about where to find Santa, and it mentioned that there is a statue of Olaf in DTD you can take pics in front of, so that will have to do, I guess.

I love the concept of feminist girls that have talents and can save each other without men to rescue them or help them. However, being a born romantic, I love the idea of the girl knight or warrior saving her boyfriend for a change. Boys getting in more trouble than girls do and need rescusing from the bad guy. Ask Tinkerbell.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter