Fuel Prices Where We Live

I have a bad feeling this will affect us all summer with higher prices even after inventories return to normal.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...asoline-and-pipeline-halted-after-cyberattack

I've also seen multiple stories about the localized impact that may be seen due to the lack of drivers and the portion of tankers that remain idle. I'm towing roughly 5,000 miles this summer at 7-8mpg. My gas budget may be a good $500+ more than I had originally anticipated!

I've also seen multiple stories about the localized impact that may be seen due to the lack of drivers and the portion of tankers that remain idle. I'm towing roughly 5,000 miles this summer at 7-8mpg. My gas budget may be a good $500+ more than I had originally anticipated!

I don't recall your setup. However, if you are Diesel, seriously look into the TSD RV fueling program. It is similar to Pilot/FlyingJ, but the discounts can be really good at certain places like TA/Petro. Though I too am putting an extra 500 aside as fuel goes up to cover our trips.

PS: It seems Darkside does not want to go up against our alphabet agencies and has released the encryption key and even published what I would call a "whoops, my bad".

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57050690

I don't recall your setup. However, if you are Diesel, seriously look into the TSD RV fueling program. It is similar to Pilot/FlyingJ, but the discounts can be really good at certain places like TA/Petro. Though I too am putting an extra 500 aside as fuel goes up to cover our trips.

Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm a gasser, which explains the dismal mileage. We have an F150 EB. It is amazing how well it pulls the trailer, but that 8k pound sail behind the truck is a killer on the mpg's!

Just a heads up for anyone traveling through the FL panhandle, we are dealing with a gas shortage due to that pipeline cyber attack. I live just outside of Pensacola and most of our gas stations are already out of gas.

Absolutely @team bradfield,

People don't remember, but that is when I was racing all over the country towing big, heavy race trailers. I laugh when people post things on Fb about they will have to quit camping if gas goes over $3/gallon because they will be priced out. I always thought if $3 (or $4) gas was your breaking point, maybe buying something that gets less than 10 mpg wasn't the best choice.

j

Absolutely @team bradfield,

People don't remember, but that is when I was racing all over the country towing big, heavy race trailers. I laugh when people post things on Fb about they will have to quit camping if gas goes over $3/gallon because they will be priced out. I always thought if $3 (or $4) gas was your breaking point, maybe buying something that gets less than 10 mpg wasn't the best choice.

j

2011 = FW
2012-13 & 14 were the years we did Yellowstone, Tetons and Glacier. All mountain trips, bought a lot of fuel those trips.

Diesel in IL is still just under $3. ($2.93 at Sam's Club in town) MO is a few cents lower. The truck stops at the highway are $3.35-$3.45

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter