Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara, you should travel more. I don't know about off the mainland but redbox is everywhere.

I've seen them in towns that have less people than the line for Indy.

When you drive to see me, keep an eye out for them.

oh sorry i did not realize other places had them too... i won't be driving to see you, i might come by plane ;)

to bad about the fridge matt. but at least that's one good thing about living in the cold, your food won't spoil. i'm listening to The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas cd. It really is good. Do you remember The Stray Cats? Not sure how old you are, you may be too young.:confused3

I wouldn't say that I'm into that music. I remember it being popular but just wasn't into it. But have you heard this classic? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo&feature=related

I rock the 80's pop music all the time.

Sara, you should travel more. I don't know about off the mainland but redbox is everywhere.

I've seen them in towns that have less people than the line for Indy.

When you drive to see me, keep an eye out for them.

Then you will miss out on all the beautiful sagebrush vistas.

im not really confidant in driving that far :scared1: anyhow my movie was awesome it rocked. it was set in the 1892 era.... anthony hopkins rocks no matter what part he plays!!

I wouldn't say that I'm into that music. I remember it being popular but just wasn't into it. But have you heard this classic? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo&feature=related

I rock the 80's pop music all the time.

I almost forgot this little diddy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98qdFQF7sw&feature=related

I know, videos were really weird then.

But this one is great. I really like the featured mountain at 2:27.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBOQiMxwk1o

QUOTE=Funball;39257709]those are classics! i like that mountain to at 2:27! nice!!![/QUOTE]
yuck!!! watching final destination 25 or something like that. watched the guy in the pool get his intestines ripped out in the pool scene. sara you know the one.:scared1:

QUOTE=Funball;39257709]those are classics! i like that mountain to at 2:27! nice!!!
yuck!!! watching final destination 25 or something like that. watched the guy in the pool get his intestines ripped out in the pool scene. sara you know the one.:scared1:[/QUOTE]

ohh and it wasn't just his intesines.... but yeah i saw that one.. final destination 4? i dont know but yeah i saw that one.. adn the chick get stuck in her stupid car!!! RFLOL oh i love the beginig when the tire from the race cars go screaming into the stands and takes that girl out! :scared1: i love the whole final destintion series! i have final destination 3 i think it is, the one with the rollar coaster

Just to share about skiing today.

This may sound wierd. I was skiing today and looking at all sorts of areas I had skied over the years. I was thinking of cliffs I wanted to jump off of. Then I looked at one cliff that I have been eyeing since I was 15. I have never seen anyone jump it before. It's very particular because It takes a lot of speed to get to a safe landing and has a difficult entry to gain the speed. But because of this speed to shoot of the top, it goes from a mild 25 foot drop to 50 or 60, which is quite large. Today I realized it will take an incredible snow day for me to take the huge physical risk that has kept everyone off that rock. We'll see if I ever hit that one, but it is surely on my mind.

Good Morning all! I have another 6 inches of snow to plow before I leave the house.

This may sound wierd. I was skiing today and looking at all sorts of areas I had skied over the years. I was thinking of cliffs I wanted to jump off of. Then I looked at one cliff that I have been eyeing since I was 15. I have never seen anyone jump it before. It's very particular because It takes a lot of speed to get to a safe landing and has a difficult entry to gain the speed. But because of this speed to shoot of the top, it goes from a mild 25 foot drop to 50 or 60, which is quite large. Today I realized it will take an incredible snow day for me to take the huge physical risk that has kept everyone off that rock. We'll see if I ever hit that one, but it is surely on my mind.

Ok well just do me a favor, don’t hurt your self where you have to be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, and please don’t kill yourself…..i have to remember that although your sweet and gentle, Boys will be boys!

matt, i admire you for wanting to do such a crazy thing. i'm not a risk taker. if i think i will get hurt i tend to back off. we ride four wheelers alot in the summer here and we go into the mountains and such. we have gotten in some areas that have scared the s**t out of me. strange, because my kids have no fear, they just do as instructed by their father to get through the tight areas. maybe as we age we over analyze things to the point of not enjoying them. i think that's what i do. do you find your son is pretty fearless if he has your guidance?

yuck!!! watching final destination 25 or something like that. watched the guy in the pool get his intestines ripped out in the pool scene. sara you know the one.:scared1:

ohh and it wasn't just his intesines.... but yeah i saw that one.. final destination 4? i dont know but yeah i saw that one.. adn the chick get stuck in her stupid car!!! RFLOL oh i love the beginig when the tire from the race cars go screaming into the stands and takes that girl out! :scared1: i love the whole final destintion series! i have final destination 3 i think it is, the one with the rollar coaster[/QUOTE]

which one had the girl trapped in the tanning bed? that's the one i always think about while i'm tanning. i always have to check the top and make sure it opens.:rotfl:

Since this thread is largely a conversation dominated by two posters, it's best to take it to personal messages rather than post it on the boards.

Also, as this has been at the crux of lots of drama and many reported posts, it is now closed and not to be reopened.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter