• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how nice I was? No space no MFWoD.

I love those 2 too. They are probably my favorite in DL!

Space is not a favorite of mine... The feeling like you are spinning into a dark hole just makes me :sick: I'll ride it once each trip to say I did but thats enough for me!

is MFWoD Mickey's funwheel? I can't do the swinging ones but the stationary ones are awesome for great views!

I love those 2 too. They are probably my favorite in DL!

Space is not a favorite of mine... The feeling like you are spinning into a dark hole just makes me :sick: I'll ride it once each trip to say I did but thats enough for me!

is MFWoD Mickey's funwheel? I can't do the swinging ones but the stationary ones are awesome for great views!

Yeah MFW of Death when the cars swing. She also doesn't like ToT.

See how nice I was? No space no MFWoD.

I like space mountain:thumbsup2 just not when its space mountain ghost galaxy! :scared1::sad2:

Yeah no wheel of death well not the swinging ones.. :sad2: the non swinging is fine... matt and been on those and paula so have we! :3dglasses

Yeah MFW of Death when the cars swing. She also doesn't like ToT.

Yeah... I can't do the swinging wheel either... I knew she didn't like ToT. She told me she would wait while I went on it! I went on it myself a different day.

Yep I do not like ToT . yeah I know I am chicken!! But I told you both that I’d wait while you went on it! :angel: :littleangel:

Yeah I was laying down earlier watching Ghandi. Umm that lasted like 5 min, and then I had to get up and move around but just about to go take a nap before my parents leave for there dinner..im probably going to rent a movie tonight from redbox. I have not seen eclipse yet, but im kinda in the mood for something scary:eek: and not christmasy! I have Christmas with the kranks and I just watched it! Its hilarious!! Specially the scene when he gets botox…:lmao::rotfl::rotfl:

Anyhow I just been putting around the house today, I got congestion type cold paula! :eek:

Unfortunately This morning I coughed near mom and has a nurse she turned to me and said “that sounds like its in making its way to your chest, so you need to cough harder” .. so all day I been trying to cough of the gunk that is in my chest! I don’t think I will be able to even go see Tron tomorrow..:guilty: i really wanted too..

And I figured out the most annoying xmas song is that one about wanting a hippopotamus for Christmas… that has to be the most dumbest song ever!!! I just want to stick a fork in my ears when I hear it..

anyhow that is what my day has been like so far! :hug:

paula .. did you get my xmas card? :confused:

TTYL!;)

matt--u cant do the swinging gondolas either... and niether can you paula! RFLOL

I don't know that I can't. I didn't go on them because you didn't want to. We'll try them next time right?

Skiing was really good today. But near the top of the mountain it was really cold and windy. Exhale through the nose so it keeps your nose warm and not frost bitten, cold.

Just so everyone knows. I rode a chairlift and took a run for you, since you weren't able to ski today.

I also wanted to mention I had a household disater today. The Fridge is now more.

So I put the food in the coolers in the garage which if the doors stays shut it probably won't freeze. And I put the freezer items in the garage freezer.

I also wanted to mention I had a household disater today. The Fridge is now more.

So I put the food in the coolers in the garage which if the doors stays shut it probably won't freeze. And I put the freezer items in the garage freezer.

to bad about the fridge matt. but at least that's one good thing about living in the cold, your food won't spoil. i'm listening to The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas cd. It really is good. Do you remember The Stray Cats? Not sure how old you are, you may be too young.:confused3

I don't know that I can't. I didn't go on them because you didn't want to. We'll try them next time right?

yes.. we can try.. or you can try and i will watch! :lmao:

Skiing was really good today. But near the top of the mountain it was really cold and windy. Exhale through the nose so it keeps your nose warm and not frost bitten, cold.

Just so everyone knows. I rode a chairlift and took a run for you, since you weren't able to ski today.

aww you took the chair lift! nice! :yay: im glad you had fun skiing!!

so who wasn't able to ski today? im not sure who you are reffering to..... :confused3

I also wanted to mention I had a household disater today. The Fridge is no more.

wow matt, im sorry! hey if it makes you feel better how washer exploded today.. we have no more washer..:rotfl:

to bad about the fridge matt. but at least that's one good thing about living in the cold, your food won't spoil. i'm listening to The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas cd. It really is good. Do you remember The Stray Cats? Not sure how old you are, you may be too young.:confused3

i remember stray cats !!! he is 33 chrissie.. i am 31 :)

so i just got back from the store! and i rented from redbox a movie called wolfman.im sure right now matt is rolling his eyes and thinking "my gf watches weired movies".. well this one is not weired(i know said that last tim with Splice!)its a suspense with anthony hopkins and benecio del toro in it! google it! its suppose to be super good. anyhow if you all don't know Redbox is like kiosk that we have here in california in most of our grocery stores that has DVD's that you can rent for the night, i know paula has heard of it and done redbox. anyhow they are like $1.09 each. which in my book is super cheap..anyhow so they had eclipse but i figured that is for next time!

anyhow i am super excited to watch it. and i am going to heat up some tomato soup and have a grilled cheese sandwich with it!

i will be back later so behave everyone! :teeth: you too matt! :p

Just got up from bed. THought I would say HI. NOw back to bed!

Hi jenn!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you said hi!! i hope your doing good! We love you jenn.... and we miss you!:cutie:

AND, the 1st dis member review of the new tron movie is now posted!! thanks to LAPDWIFE--who loved it by the way!

anyhow just got done linking her review to the 1stpost of the electronica thread, and so if you all want to read it here it is,just scroll down to where it says "review of the movie:" and you will see where i linked it !!--> 1st tron movie review!!

so i just got back from the store! and i rented from redbox a movie called wolfman.im sure right now matt is rolling his eyes and thinking "my gf watches weired movies".. well this one is not weired(i know said that last tim with Splice!)its a suspense with anthony hopkins and benecio del toro in it! google it! its suppose to be super good. anyhow if you all don't know Redbox is like kiosk that we have here in california in most of our grocery stores that has DVD's that you can rent for the night, i know paula has heard of it and done redbox. anyhow they are like $1.09 each. which in my book is super cheap..anyhow so they had eclipse but i figured that is for next time!

anyhow i am super excited to watch it. and i am going to heat up some tomato soup and have a grilled cheese sandwich with it!

i will be back later so behave everyone! :teeth: you too matt! :p

sara, enjoy your movie and get well. i am baking cookies and listening to xmas music.:)

so who wasn't able to ski today? im not sure who you are reffering to..... :confused3

Like you are supposed to go to DLR and ride a ride for all of us who can't go. I went skiing and took a ski run for all of you.

Sara, you should travel more. I don't know about off the mainland but redbox is everywhere.

I've seen them in towns that have less people than the line for Indy.

When you drive to see me, keep an eye out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter