Funnel Cakes as snack credit?

smooreo

Mouseketeer
I was just reading through the excel document with all the snack options and saw that funnel cakes are available in Epcot. When I check the WDW website it says dining plans not accepted. Any know the final word? We'd be interested in the plain one with icing sugar if that makes a difference...

The "Dining Plans Accepted" or "Not Accepted" only refers to whether a venue accepts Table Service or Counter (Quick) Service credits. If the venue only accept Snack credits it will say "Dining Plans Not Accepted." You can check on allears because many of their menus will have the snack logo next to items that can be purchased with snack credits.

I believe it is in America at Epcot. At MK go to sleepy hollow. They are snack Credits.

I believe it is in America at Epcot. At MK go to sleepy hollow. They are snack Credits.
Thank You KimBean for that info my daughters single favorite food in the world =...funnel cakes and with her maternal family taking a day to Universal she is planning on abusing their snack credits.

In the American Pavilion the regular funnel cake with powdered sugar is the only one that is a snack. All the fancy ones with fruit or ice cream do not count as a snack credit.

In the American Pavilion the regular funnel cake with powdered sugar is the only one that is a snack. All the fancy ones with fruit or ice cream do not count as a snack credit.

Usually true. Currently a pumpkin spice one that is also snack credit. But probably won't be around too long.

Sleepy hollow has one with strawberries and whip cream that is also snack credit.

Thanks for the MK info! I had no idea you could get one in MK. Seems like a good use of a credit at $7.00

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter