Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trini said:
Heard this comment yesterday from a little girl in a stroller, looked to be 2 or 3.

"Mickey, Where are you?" She was yelling it over and over, it was simply adorable!
I can just picture it-it must have been adorable! When we were at OKW in November, there was a little princess below us who used to come out on the porch in the morning and yell, "Geese! Where ahh you, geese?" around 7:00am. Much more enjoyable than the wake-up call! I call her a princess because one morning I got to see her and she was dressed as a princess.

This past May we were walking behind this little boy had had found a map of some sort(not sure what) he said "Mom,look what I found." He was really excited & then he goes on to say "what is it?" It was so cute and funny on how he found the map but had no idea what it was!

Maybe not so funny but I laughed at a little kid, probably 4 or 5 years old kept asking his father, "when are we going to Disney?". We were walking behind them in Epcot. I think the little kid meant to say the Magic Kingdom but to him Epcot wasn't Disney. Oh BTW, the father kept replying, "in a little while" every time his son asked that question. I think that's why it was so funny to me.

I was in line for Space Mountain and these two people were complaining how Disney was open at a later hour for some special ticket event or something, I thought it was hilarious.

As I was exiting, I heard a lady say to another family member: "Thats Battleship Earth!" :rolleyes: I believe she was talking about Spaceship earth! :rolleyes: :lmao:

hmp2z said:
And here is a photo of Potato Girl herself :)

176648755.jpg

My husband is one of those who, when he sees something funny, has to snap a picture (surreptitiously, of course). We have the most BIZARRE vacation photos you've ever seen, but they always make us laugh :)

Cheers!
Heather W
OMG! :lmao: Where was your DH when the Can of Corn incident was going on? :rotfl2:

Heard another funny thing:

At Disney Quest: 4 or 5 year old doing the Animation Class. They were learning how to draw Goofy. The instructor told them to draw in the eyeballs. Really loudly the kid says: "Look mom, my goofy has big balls". Everyone in that area started cracking up. Of course, he meant big eye balls, but that's not what he said :)

iowadisneyguy said:
Its not a comment, but there was an asian woman about 85 yrs old, and her shirt, in huge letters on the front said EAT S%$T!

Se did not speak a word of english, somebody must havetold her itsaid Mickey mouse or something.

This oneis DEFINATELY the FUNNIEST . Whoever has her wear that shirt is a genious.

Too many pages to re-read the whole thing, I don't think I posted this yet so here goes..(sorry if it's a repeat)

We were having dinner at Chef Mickey's, which is our 1st night tradition..DSS6 and DD3 at the time and DM and me. My DSS is on the chubby side. The 2 kids were so excited to be there (as were the adults) that when Goofy cam e to the table to sign & pose, the kids went running up to him and with Cheese ball smiles from ear to ear, DSS, ran up to him as he kneeled down on one knee to pose wiht the kids and kind of knocked Goofy over. Not flat on his back but knowkced him off balance. Goofy said Oh..SH#T!!

DM and I should have been upset, but we almost peed our pants laughing b/c we never heard anything like that from a character! DSS's face was in SHOCK!! I thought he was traumatized...but he was fine.

Tiffer said:
Too many pages to re-read the whole thing, I don't think I posted this yet so here goes..(sorry if it's a repeat)

We were having dinner at Chef Mickey's, which is our 1st night tradition..DSS6 and DD3 at the time and DM and me. My DSS is on the chubby side. The 2 kids were so excited to be there (as were the adults) that when Goofy cam e to the table to sign & pose, the kids went running up to him and with Cheese ball smiles from ear to ear, DSS, ran up to him as he kneeled down on one knee to pose wiht the kids and kind of knocked Goofy over. Not flat on his back but knowkced him off balance. Goofy said Oh..SH#T!!

DM and I should have been upset, but we almost peed our pants laughing b/c we never heard anything like that from a character! DSS's face was in SHOCK!! I thought he was traumatized...but he was fine.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Sorry but that is the funniest thing I have ever read on these boards. Hearing Goofy say what he said sounds so priceless, it should be on a Mastercard commercial.

My daughter was about 18 months when we took her to Disney World for the first time. We were on a bus that was not very crowded. All of a sudden, she started saying very loudly "Oh Sh**! Oh Sh**!" over and over again. The whole bus got silent except for her. I was mortified!! My husband and I are not big swearers and I had no idea where this was coming from. I looked at her and realized she was pointing to a lake. I said just as loudly as her, "No honey that is not an ocean - it's a lake!" The whole bus took one big sigh of relief!

Okay this was pretty funny for us. These people from probably England were in line right behind us on RnR and it was there first time on the ride, so naturally they were a bit nervous. This was there convosation with a CM right b4 they went into the area with Aerosmith.

Family: Could You Compare This Ride With Anyother ones?

CM: *Thinks* I'd Say.. Its A Small World

Family: *Confused* But I Dont Think IASM goes upside down 3 times?

CM: Yea.. But its in the dark!

Everyone who heard the CM started laughing. To this day.. We're still no sure if that CM was being serious or not. LOL!

TJ's Mom said:
My daughter was about 18 months when we took her to Disney World for the first time. We were on a bus that was not very crowded. All of a sudden, she started saying very loudly "Oh Sh**! Oh Sh**!" over and over again. The whole bus got silent except for her. I was mortified!! My husband and I are not big swearers and I had no idea where this was coming from. I looked at her and realized she was pointing to a lake. I said just as loudly as her, "No honey that is not an ocean - it's a lake!" The whole bus took one big sigh of relief!

This is one of the funniest things I've read!

keep them coming I am sure when I get back from out trip (the people I am going with) will have said some funny things........ :crazy:

I was at MNSSHP in 2003. I went up to a cast member dressed as a pirate (near POC) to ask a question. He replied "I don't work here lady"!

This didnt occur at WDW but is definately related. I used to work for Colonial Williamsburg back in the late 90s. One day while I was passing the horse paddock on the way back to my car , a gentlemanfrom New York City waved me over to where hin and his family were watching the horses graze. When i got over there he very seriously and polietly asked " How did Williamsburg get the animatronic horses to smell so real , we just got back from Disney, and your robots are much more realistic" It took every thing i had to keep a straight face while explaining that they were in fact "real" horses. I went and told the horse groomer what they had said and convinced the groomer to let the family in the barn so they could pet our "robot " horses

Here's a few from my recent trip to the World:

When you're in the stretching room in Haunted Mansion, and it all goes dark, all you could hear was some guy screaming; "DON'T EAT ME!!!!"

"You either have both socks on, or both socks off!!!" -Heard at Epcot.

"Hey Sir, you dropped your smile" - A cast member said this to a guest exiting Epcot who was obviously very tired and cranky.

And finally...

Heard on the monorail on the way to MK...

Guy points at Space Mountain, "Hey look!! It's the castle!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter